𝟺𝟷| 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜?

“I swear if someone decides to ask what's wrong with my hair one more time, I'm gonna lose it

“I swear if someone decides to ask what's wrong with my hair one more time, I'm gonna lose it.” Addy grumbled beside me while I tied my hair into a messy bun, with it freeing itself for the hundredth time.

I turned to look at Addy, who's hair was um- a new shade of vibrant red.

“Don't ask,”

“I didn't even say anything,” I chuckled, before adding,”But you look like Princess Fiona from Shrek.”

Addy shot me a look before saying,”Shut up, actually I'm gonna tell you, You're an exception, because you're my best friend.” I let out a low chuckle, because Addy can't keep her mouth shut no matter how much she wants to.

“Actually, I accidently used the wrong shampoo for my hair,” Addy groaned in frustration,”It turned out to be a red-coloured dye which I was saving for my highlights later.”

“Can't relate.” I burst out into a fit of laughter, as Addy smacked my head.

“Ouch,” I hissed, rubbing the spot she hit.

“Anyways, Everybody's been buzzing about you and your boyfriend these days.” She smiled, a mischievous look on her face.

“Why? What's the big deal?”

Addy's voice became animated as she started explaining,”Think about it, the top two students of our school, who used to constantly argue and be at each other's throats, kissed on the trip and after a week of radio-long silence, are now being seen together, so its really kind of a major deal.”

“So-”

“Let me finish, don't forget I was your number one supporter, I knew you guys needed a little push to get together.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“Anyways, where is he? I thought you guys were gonna stroll hand-in-hand through the front doors.”

“I'd rather be caught dead than do that.” I said, my expression narrowed. 

I mean, like I'm not big on the “He's-mine-so-stay-a-twenty-feet-away-from-him” type. And I'm not big on physical affection either, Ian's hugs are an exception, and Addy's as well.

“Not the lovey-dovey type, eh? Ian is strong.”

“What is that even supposed to mean?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Nothing, have a good day!”

***

I made a quick stop to the bathroom after lunch, making sure my hair was intact. It's one of the problems I face being a curly-haired girl.

Checking myself in the mirror, I applied some lipgloss and mascara, which Addy lent me earlier insisting I should look “drop-dead gorgeous” for my boyfriend.