𝟺𝟼| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛

How long did you say you were staying again?” I asked Noah, as we were both lounging in his bedroom, not mine as we were playing Jenga

As I told before, I resided in Noah's room more than mine.

Thank goodness, Mom cleaned his room before Christmas so he was lucky to not witness a total horrendous state of his room.

“For a week, I'll be gone after New year.” Noah replied nonchalantly, as he removed a jenga block from the middle of the tower and placed it on the top.

“¡Ay no,” I clicked my tongue,”That's too short.” I said as I removed a block from the left in the third row and arranged it as well.

“Don't worry, Jen. I'll visit again on your graduation,” Noah reassured me, before focusing on the game.

No sooner than Noah arrived, I shot Ian and Addy a quick text to tell them about his arrival.

Addy even dropped by yesterday and spent some time at our home, complimenting and bombarding Noah with questions. One of the questions being whether he had a girlfriend or not, to which he replied ‘no.’ ( though I still have my suspicions about it) And the other being if he was qualified to shoot people with a gun yet since she had a few targets in her mind, to which the answer remained the same.

“Argh, The only difference is you look more handsome.” Addy stated, her hair fully blonde again.

"And I see you're the same old busybody. Honestly, you would fit perfectly for an interrogator."

Addy rolled her eyes,"Tsk, Jen. I see your brother is as lovely as ever." Shaking her head, she was leaving for her Christmas Dinner since it was kind of late already, Mom insisted that she stay, but she refused, saying it was important.

It's the day after Christmas today, and after we had our dinner, Mom and Dad left for a ‘walk together’, as they like to phrase it, but me and Noah both know they're going on a date and won't come home until midnight.

I glanced at the digital clock on the wall and it was 7:37 PM.

"Hermano?" I said, wanting to ask the question that's been on my mind for a while.

"Hmm?"

"Who's this Alexandra?" I asked casually, trying to hide my curiosity as I was removing a jenga from the fourth row and placing it on the top.

Noah focused on the Jenga and had an apathetic expression,"Just a classmate."

I raised an eyebrow,"Just a classmate? Not your-"

"We were assigned a project together." He specified,"And before you assume anything, learn to use this method called 'asking.'" He finished, leaving no room for me to pry further.

My eye twitched, and I bit my tongue to control the stream of curses I wanted to throw at him,"I feel bad for her, having to tolerate an idiot like you must've taken a toll on her."