17

17→Glimpse Of Past.

Ignore the mistake.

.....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

(Tae is narrating his past.....🍁)

'Mischievous yet innocent kid.'

'Brat, Stubborn but kind.'

'Daegu's Prince!'

People used to call me with these title or name.' Tae mumbled with chuckle and sigh heavily jk smile caresses his arm softly.

'I was most lovable child at my home, favourite kid of neighbours and I was bright student of my school.

Teachers also adorned me alot. I was pride of my father, now just a cursed for him, a stain on his dignity and an outsider for him and to my family.

Just cause I took a decision for myself and for my son goodness. I don't mind anyone.

I'm glad I never regret for my decision but I regret to beleive in my family and friend blindly.'

Tae sniffed and wipe his nose in hem cutely jk scrunch nose at his cuteness and take him in his warm embrace.

Flashback...
(In between present tae narrate story too, clear?)...

Tae is getting ready for his school, he's nervous because today his english test.

He is good at every subject including school activities except english. He is an average student in english.

Still he scores good and trying to imp- rove his english and for this he get his tution from elder brother Namjoon.

He came downstair hurriedly and see some guest are sitting in living room.

A maid kept lunch box in his bag.

As a naughty and extrovert natured he say greetings to guests in enthusiasm.

They are KIM SEOKJIN's parents and jin sitting beside his mother anxiously.

Jin is fiance of Kim Namjoon more like it's a business deal between Mr Kim & Jin's parent.

But they fell in love after engagment and they are lovy dovy couple of the kim family.

Tae's parent and Jin's parent were so angry, disgust and disappointed too for some reason.

Tae blinked his eyes confusedly when they stop talking and look at him with soft smile.

The guest nods head with smile but he didn't know it was fake and venom for him.

'Eomma! Appa! I'm going, I don't want to be late.' Tae chirp and runs outside giggling they smile and turned back to Jin's parent with blank face.

(Tae was going to 17 soon that time.)

'Think wisely Mr Kim, it's all bout our honor and I assured you Mr Cha's son will keep him happy

And.... ( He posed to see his expression and continue when he sense he is cool)

You will get lot's of benefits in business too.' Jin's father said smirking mentally cause he knows how greedy is Mr Kim.

Mr Kim looked at him furrowing yet in curious Mrs Kim held his husband arm and shook her head when he looked up at her confusedly.

'He is just 16 years old.' Mrs Kim said in whispered he nod his head sighing.