1.

Two-Bit's POV:

"-and then he tips over and falls right into the lake!" I bust out laughing, finishing my story.

I take a swig of my beer, feeling the familiar feeling of fuzziness. I hiccup and giggle, enjoying my time.

"That's impossible!" A guy shouts from next to me, obviously more drunk than I am.

"What's impossible? He fell into the lake, I was there!" I said back.

"You said he was standing near the back."

"No, I was standing in the back. He was-"

"No! You said he was standing in the back!" The guy started getting in my face.

I pushed him away as I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh, you don't like that, now do you?" He tries getting in my face again but I shove him back, standing up from my seat.

"No, I don't," I spit, getting defensive of my personal space.

"Oh you're gonna get it now Mathews," his face grows red, showing he's angry.

"Come at me dipshit, I'll pound you so hard it'll make your head spin," I growl.

He doesn't reply, but what he does is lunge at me like a raging dog. Instead of dodging it, I take a swing and my fist meets his nose. The force knocks him to the ground but before he lands, he grabs the front of my shirt and takes me down with him.

We start rolling on the ground, growing blind of anger. He takes swings and so do I. I expect it to be a short fight, a fair fight, but oh, how I was wrong.

He grabs the sides of my head, once he succeeds to climb on top of me, and smashes my head into the ground, sending painful signals throughout my upper body.

My vision goes fuzzy and black around the sides but he doesn't stop. He's taken something out of his pocket but I don't realize what it is until it breaks my skin and sends a piercing scream out from my throat.

•How was that? Kally! Yay! Probably the first Kally story on here so I hope you enjoy it!•