"The letter drowned in blood "

Oh my dear soul mate!
It is about midnight,  the moon is shining in the sky , you are in deep sleep, I'm going to say goodbye to you forever!  How its difficult to say goodbye to one's whom we love unconditionally and incomparably!. My dear how much  you are in absolute slack off !! ,  at this time you have no worry about being ravenous and being scruzed under the anxieties of debit and interests. When you'd awake morrow ,you will have same sorrows and worries which i can't see now i don't have potential to face these crucible circumstances.i can die by seeing you in this unflappable sleep.! Our dear "Sunder " (their son)  he is half-straved and sleeping in broken craddle . He suckled few drops from dry breast like desert during evening. I know it is the  deepest sorrow of life to leave a Child in orphanage, i can  bear this but i can't bear the grief  when he screams in hungriness daily. Once and for all you must eat  my own cooked meal which i had cooked last night, it wouldn't be oily and palpable but sure it would have taste of my tears.
Today without your consent I'm going to do something ,I've never done before anything without your permission even didn't eat meal, but today I'm going to  commit suicide. You know whenever kids of poors feel hungry they commit suicide coz  meal is expensive, suicide is the easiest and fortune for them!
Oh my dear mate!
You wont have to sob on my taken step, if you will then my soul will be writhing i have made you cry almost each and every day before! You would have remembered there was a wedding ceremony in our neighborhood, each and every women was in new outfits and new bangles i was the only one who had everything was  old  you wept when you saw me in old and riped of outfits at that time by wiping your tears i said you that " dressing and fashion is for riches, poors cover their body from not being naked " for that moment you saw the whole universe as uncovered .You have remembered  when i was pregnant with baby boy our "Sundar" , i had desired to eat fish  but we hadn't money to  buy that.  You wandered whole day in village to borrow few coins ,no body gave us. You returned home and wept  for a while i said you that " o my man we are poors who doesn't get aid respectfully,  how do you expect money from others? "
Dear we hadn't eaten Pizza or drunk  champagne at five star hotels from the loan  we had taken ,but we bought seeds to plough our farm. Unfortunately this time it didn't rain and we lost what we had. We hadn't apprised of that  interest increases day by day ,eventually we became loanees. We hadn't anything to get rid of that loan,  you asked me for my old necklace (hansali)  which i couldn't give you as lively I had to die for that  .that was the only Symbole gift from my mother she gave me on my wedding  ,poverty is the terrific and horrible  thing in the world it compelled us to do that.  We sold my mother's gift and Symbole of marital life!  I can understand our misery and helpless life.  Am that soul of you,  am wrapped over you  ,you are tree am shadow of that !!!!
You would have remembered that rigorous time we hadn't food to survive  , you were returned home jobless ,i went outside in neighbors for begging food  everybody refused to give us food coz they knew that, how they would return us back???
I returned back to home  without food.  You said  that "we will fast todya too " there are countless events has occurred with our lives,  i can't live with these .Every human being has expectations and hopes to live life happily .if in life someone  hasn't accomplished a single expectation than why is to be exists more??
We have done everything to survive in poverty  i couldn't bear more I'm not that much powerful as you !
Poverty is written in our fortune! I let they world to say anything thing about you, but you are the valuable diamond for me  i don't want to lose the  shining of diamond for me .we wanted to live life on our own but this world couldn't allow  poors to live  happily.  We laboured,  we did our best to survive but it is time now to greet the death! I don't want to be a burden on bablu and you

And we will meet again  in next incarnation ,in which there would a humanity on exaltation ,hungriness wouldn't eat humans , hard labour work would be paid off .we will meet again on that place where would be no tradition of interests , hungriness would be eradicate ,pregnant woman would have fish in dish, woud get rid of laon like disease ,where no one mother would  saling their own bodies to the rascles to feed their kids where will dress properly we won't be covering our bodies only and yeah we will meet again on that place where we would be acknowledged as human beings !
May we meet again
                             Your own soul mate Maya kumari!!