Information & Prologue

Y/n=Your name

F/c=Favorite color

F/f=Favorite food

Looks;

You/Your weapon:

You/Your weapon:

Past: Y/n is the most powerful weapon to ever be made

Past: Y/n is the most powerful weapon to ever be made. And she could bring the entire world their knees. But that isn't how she is. She was made with such a power, but she refuses to use sucha power. Afraid to hurt people.

She didn't really have a family. And she didn't exactly have any friends. She had been alive for thousands and millions of years. Well, I guess it's false that she had no friends. Krul Tepes. She was the only friend that Y/n ever had. Krul and Y/n used to hang out and talk, well, that was before she found out about rhe plan to destroy humanity. Queen Krul had tried to stop Y/n from leaving her. But the girl that she cared for walked right out the front gates without hesitation.

Krul wishes she could have changed what had happened. She was, lonely. And she felt that Y/n was the only one she could really trust.

3rd POV

1000 years before the crisis...

"Oh come on Y/n! Don't tell me you've never experienced love before. You're far older than I am." A short girl stood in front of another tall woman. The short girl stood there with a smile. She had blood red eyes, pink hair, and pointy ears. She wore a black dress with pink highlights on it. The sleeves were longer than the girls arms. She wpre tall boots as well.

The woman shook her head, "No, I have never experienced love

The woman shook her head, "No, I have never experienced love. Have you, Krul?" The Queen blushed and nodded, "Yes, though it was only one time." The demon tilted her head, giving the Vampire Queen a confused look, "Who was it? And what did it feel like, if I may ask?" Krul averted her gaze, "I will only tell you what it is like."

Y/n nodded as she looked down at the short girl, "That is fine." Krul blushed, only confusing the demon more, "Well, it makes me feel warm. As if I am beside a blazing fire. And it becomes hard to breath. And it even makes my heart skip a beat when I see them." Y/n tilted her head, "Is that bad?" Krul shook her head, "No, it is not bad.".

The two just stared at eachother before they both lost concentration as a male voice echoed through the throne room, "Ah, Queen Krul. I see you are looking lovely as always." Her smile immediately dropped and her face showed annoyance.

The male had pointy ears, red eyes, and white hair. He wore a formal like leader suit that had a bit of a black and gold outline, and a cape. This Vampires name was Ferid Bathory.

"What is it Ferid?" Kruls voice was laced with annoyance as the male placed his hand over his chest as if he were offended, "My, my, no need to be so mean Krul

"What is it Ferid?" Kruls voice was laced with annoyance as the male placed his hand over his chest as if he were offended, "My, my, no need to be so mean Krul." The short vampire turned her body to face the male as she folded her arms, "If you didn't notice, I was talking with Y/n." Ferid looked at the demon before giving a smirk.

"You mean the one you l-" before he could finish his words, Krul had covered his mouth, giving him a death glare as he moved her hand, "Fine. But I came to talk about that plan." Krul folded her arms again as she gave him a puzzled look, "And what plan was that?" Y/n furrowed her brows as she listened intently.

"The plan to end the world of course. To take the humans and make them our own fodder." Krul went wide eyed as she heard foot steps. Ferid just smirked as he watched the demon stop behind Krul. The Queen spun around to face Y/n as the ladder glared at her, "A plan to end the world?".

Krul went wide eyed before waving her arms in front of her,"N-No, Y/n, it's not what you think! He's lying!" Y/n scoffed before turning and walking off, "And I thought you were better than the other leaders Krul. But I guess I was wrong." Krul stared at the demon as she walked towards the large throne room doors to leave, "Y/n! Please! It's not what you think! Don't leave!" She ignored Kruls pleads as she watched the woman walk out the large doors before slamming them behind her.

Krul clenched her fists as she growled in anger. Ferid sweatdropped before slowly backing away. Krul slowly turned towards him, "Ferid." He chuckled nervously, "Yes?".

A loud thud could be heard outside the door with a yelp and groan.

Present time...

Over the many years, Y/n has roamed the Earth. She watched many events happen in this world. Slavery. Wars. Humans kill humans. Humans turn their back on others. Even watched as humanity evolved. And she always stood aside and watched. Y/n had been waiting for Krul to carry out that plan she had.

And for a thousand years, that plan was never carried out. Y/n had watched as every human being became greedy. It honestly disgusted her. She seen how selfish they can be. How evil they are. She jad watched many disgusting things. Humans breeding with people who didn't want to. People torture their kind. People brutally kill living things. She watched, and watched as they slowly led themselves to their own extinction.

Krul wouldn't even be able to carry out her plan. In another thousand years, humanity will end themselves. Well, that was until one day. It was the day where humanity died. Went extinct at the hands of Vampires. But not exactly.

Only ninety percent of the world's life had died off. The other ten percent were either people not affected by the disease. Or the children that Krul had spared who were under thirteen. And there were a certain group of people that Y/n had laid her eyes on. And they called themselves family.

To be continued...