The fun is over.

*Chapter 13*

Murry was bent over the coffee table. His hand was half in a plate of not-real biscuits and gravy. His other hand slid through Kel's green drink. The liquid was now a goopy mess speared across the top. The cup hit the floor.

Murry didn't give a damn.

Moaning, Kel entered him. Tentacles wrapped around his waist, and the suction on his cock had him crying out into the furniture and destroyed food. Murry's hand gripped pancakes while his other hand slid through strawberry syrup. Kel built his orgasm with the expertise he'd gained from their days together.

Abruptly, Kel flipped Murry onto his back and loomed over him. The back of Murry's hair was now coated in gravy. The whipped cream Murry had thrown at Kel was smeared across the alien's cheek. Leaning up on his elbows, Murry licked at the sweet white topping.

"All I asked was for you to try it," he groaned, and Kel glided up his dick and then plunged back down.

"That is not what you said. After I said no, you threw some at me, and then you put it on your body and said I could suck it off."

"I was teasing." Murry panted.

"And this is what happens when you tease me, Murry-cat."

Before Murry could make jokes about Kel's desire, his mouth was filled with hot flesh.

"We will see who is teasing now," Kel spoke, but his tongue kept driving into Murry's mouth. After all their time together, Murry was proficient at what got Kel off. He taunted and licked and played with the flesh in his mouth. He tormented the alien with his tongue, flicking over the tip of Kel's mouth tentacle. He drew on him until Keltrix shook. The purring in the alien's chest became a roar of lust and need.

Murry's mouth filled up as Kel worked over his prostate with skill. Murry drank and then ripped his mouth away to shout his climax. So. Damn. Good. He melted into the alien's hold and was happy the table was there to support them.

When he lifted his head, he grinned at Kel.

"I bet the table doesn't know what we want right now. I'm going to say, human two, table still zero."

"You are nothing but trouble, my curious cat." Kel shook his head at his chest. The alien had gravy on his pecs where Murry had touched him. There were drops of green drink sticking to his tube hair. Kel's hair looked thicker now that the black cords had grown back.

"But you know you like it." Murry gathered a chunk of biscuit from the back of his head.

"I do not know how you do that to me every time." Kel slipped off him and stood while wiping strawberry syrup from his shoulder.

Murry laughed and rolled off the table. He got to his feet. A wave of dizziness had him wobbling for a minute. The Nebos rose to steady him.

The door to the room opened.

Rhylent and JP entered Kel's quarters.

Murry panicked.

After grabbing the plate of gravy from the table, he held the dish over his softening penis. He stared wide-eyed and backed up.

JP stepped to the right as the alien entered. Murry hadn't seen JP since returning to the ship with Kel. The alien was now missing his left leg. An elaborate contraption was hooked to his leg, starting at his knee. The metal went to the floor like a foot-leg combo. JP's eyes swept the table and then him.

"Nice to see you, JP," Murry mumbled. "Glad you're home."

Rhylent frowned and walked up to Kel.

"We agreed to have this conversation out loud." JP waved a tentacle between Rhylent and Kel. "And I do not need to hear you fighting like that. It is a waste of time. We agreed to talk this out in a civil matter. Plus, it is not fair to Murry for us to use our private connection. He is involved."