FINDING HER

GUILLERMOS POV

When I walked in to the gym I started to smell her scent, the scent of my mate was all over the school. I just couldn't stop thinking of how she looked and why she wasn't looking for me like I was trying to find her, when I got to the gym her scent started to get stronger until I saw a red headed girl with another guy talking between them. When the coach got to the gym he said that we were going to play soccer and the smile that appeared on her face just lit up my day, she looked up at the guy that was with her and he smiled at her which made me and my wolf really mad.

"Okay, everybody we are playing soccer today and we will be in teams. Chance will be the chosing one team and Guillermo will pick the other team, gentleman please step forward and stand next to me so you can start chosing your teams" the couch said

"I will take Mike" I said

"Fine I will take Sel" Chance said with a big smile on his face

"Fine with us, what can a human do with the speed of a werewolf" Silvano said

"Wait and see Silvano, wait and see" Chance said smiling

The couch through the ball at her and Chance smile got bigger, she smiled back and started to do drills with the ball. All eyes were on her and she could tell that they were not expecting to see a human be able to control the ball like she did hell not even I was expecting that, she kicked the ball towards the goal on the other side of the field making the ball fly over my team straight to the goal net.

"Like I said wait and see" Chance said

"Let the game begin" the couch said

We started the game and before anyone knew it Chance's team was winning the game three to nothing all thanx to her, I told my team to start and block her so she couldn't get the ball. When she was finally free she was kicked the ball and right away I was in front of her blocking her way, she kept the ball between her legs moving it side to side with her feet as she looked at him.

"You are not getting pass me" I said

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is" she said

"Fine, $20 you don't pass me" I said

She took three steps back and grabbed the ball between her feet before jumping while flipping in the air over me, when she landed she kicked the ball in to the goal before the couch blew the whistle ending the game.

"You owe me $20" she said as she passed me without looking at me

Chance placed his hands around her waist and kissed her head before I let out a loud growl which made everyone turn around to see a very pissed off me, my friends ran to me and tried to calm me down but it wasn't working I wanted to rip Chance's hand off of her.

"Calm down Guillermo, he is her brother" Silvano said

"No he isn't, they aren't related" I said

"His parents adopted her when her parents died in a car crash" Adreano said

"Which makes my point, they are not related" I said

"He doesn't treat her like anything but a sister Guillermo so calm down" Lazaro said

I pulled out of their grip and headed towards the boys locker room, when I got close to the locker room Chance got out and I confronted him.

"Don't ever touch her again" I said to him

"And who are you to tell me what I can and can't do with my sister" he asked

"I am her mate and your alpha" I said

"You may be her mate but you are not my alpha" he said

I started to smell her scent and before we both knew it she was in betweeen us, I pulled her in towards me placing my arms around her waist feeling the sparks that are caused by the mate bond.

"MINE" I growl

"I belong to no one" she said as she stomped on my foot making me let her go

"You are mine little girl" I said

"And I said that I don't belong to anyone but myself, now if you will excuse us we have to be on our way" she said as she grabbed Chance and walked away from everybody who had gathered around us

I ran to my car and drove to my house where my parents were waiting for me, they asked me to go take a shower and get ready because we were going to go out for dinner. I did as I was told and took a shower before changing, when I walked down stairs to meet my parents in the living room. We walked out of the house and in to the car, Dad drove to a house and as soon as I got out of the house I smelled her scent this was her house. We walked to the door and mom knocked, when the door opened I was met with a red headed woman who greated us and allowed us in to the house.

"Welcome to our home alpha and luna, our daughter will be back shortly" a man said as he placed his hand around her neck

"Where is she" my father asked

"She went to take her dog on her walk" the lady said

"Oh then we should wait until she gets back before we eat dinner" my mother said

We walked to the dinning room and had small talk, after about fourty minutes her scent started to get stronger and before I knew it I was standing in front of her as she was putting her coat and the dog leash on the coat hanger. When I was going to take a step closer to her I heard a growl and loooked down to find a wolf growling at me as it stood between me and her, I looked between Sel and the wolf who for what I could see wasn't going to allow me any where near her. Sel grabed her by the collar and said that she was going to put her in her room before coming down to dinner, I followed her every move as I checked out the black dress with the lasy material around her stomach area. I turned around to see my parents and her parents looking at me, I bet they have an idea of why I am looking at her but I will not let them know for sure until I make her completely mine.