Chapter 1 Starting out and Training.

Makato P.O.V

Just as I was about to say something I was teleported away. When I came too I saw that I was the only one here. I was standing in the middle of the woods and i didn't see the girls anywhere.

"Lilith!" I shouted to see if I can find her.

'No need to shout darling I'm here' I heard her say in my head.

'So I'm guessing all of you are in my head?' I asked

'yes we are darling everyone's here.' I heard Nevan say.

'Okay does anyone know where we are' I asked as I know God took me to a different world but I don't know which one neither do I know where we are.

'We are in a City or Town called Kouh' Lilith said.

'Kouh? Okay but I still need to figure out how I'm supposed to live here' I said as I started walking out of the forest.

'I think the old man sent you some assistance with thats' Nevan said

When I reached the road I was confronted by a girl who looked about my age or older.

Her light purple hair shined in the sun and blue eyes looked like that of an angel. The kimono she was wearing made her look even more beautiful and marvelous.

"You are Makato Itsuki right?" The girl asked.

I was about to nod until I thought about my last name. They tossed me aside and ruined my life.

'Any of you girls got a last name for me?' I asked.

'How about Sparda!' Lilith said

'Sparda?' I asked

'yea when I was in battle I had a loyal soldier who would always help me in my time of needs. Also it's short for Spartan.' She told me

I then thought about it well.

"Makato Sparda" I said said to myself.

I smiled at the name.

"Makato Sparda it is " I said out loud.

I totally forgotten about the fox girl infront of me as she giggled.

"Well Makato my name is Yiling I am a Kitsune and also your guild in this world." She said with a smile

"Oh cool! Your Fox tail looks so fluffy and cute!" I said

She blushed and bonked me on the head.

"Don't try to be flirty with me Mr before you can do anything in this world we need to train you so you can get ahold on your power and not accidentally destroy anything." She said.

"Wait!? Does that mean?!" I said as turned towards the forest and took a breath in.

"Fire Dragon Roooaaar" I said as a wide stream of fire shot out of my mouth and burned everything in it's path.

When I finished I sweat dropped at the damage I did as the forest might as well not existed. The trees were burnt to ashes and acers of land was smoldered. Lilith then appeared next to me sweat dropping at the damage.

"My King I really do think you need that training" she told me.

"Yeah I think you are right I don't want to accidentally destroy the world" I said in a chuckle.

I then turned around to Yamri who was just looking at the damage.

"I was going to say let's train in the forest but you know what I'm happy I have a realm just for training you Makato-kun" she said with a smile.

"Okay I'll train as hard as it takes to be able to live my life to the fullest!" I said as I fist pumped the air.

"That's the spirit Darling~" Nevan said as she appeared beside me as well.

"Now that I think about it I really don't know anything about this world" I said as turned towards Yamari again.

"Don't worry Makato-kun I am here to tell you everything you need to know about this world and stay by your side forever!" She squealed.

I now understand why he said that. He made this girl a tsuandere and she's also one of my lovers. Oh God are you trying to drain me of my life.

"Also Makato God gave you everything you asked for as well as some extra stuff he thought was cool or useful, but we will get to that later." She said as she turned around and made a portal appear.

"Master where we are going is going to be total hell for you and your body. We are going to train here for one whole week as one hour in here is 1 year and the gravity in this plane is more intense than on earth Also don't worry about aging it's a age free realm basically. So are you ready Makato?" She said

I looked at Nevan and Lilith who nodded with a smile on their faces.

'You three ready to get stronger' I asked Emily, Emilia, and Sanova

'Lets Do it Makato Senpai!" Emilia and Emily said

'im with you forever my king' Sanova said

"Yamari I'm, no we are ready!" I said as everyone smiled at me.

"If this is the Dragon God of Destruction I think I might just fall for you" Yamari said.

I blushed a bit but I walked up to her and kissed her forehead making her blush.

"And when you do I'll welcome you and love you with open arms." I said with toothy smile.

She went red as a cherry and playfully hit my arm.

"B-baka" she said

I chuckled and took her and Lilith hands.

"Let's do this! " I said as we walked through the portal to our never ending training.