Dirty laundry

"So what movie did you get" Alex ask.October looks over at Mr.Daniels. "Well I thought you girls could use a scare so I got A Nightmare on Elm street." "Yes I love scary movies" Alex says excited. Mr.Daniels walks over with the pizza box and wings. He places it on the coffee table and places the DVD in the player. He then walks back over sitting on the couch beside of October. Halfway through the movie Alex falls asleep. Mr.Daniels brushes back October's hair and whispers in her ear "come with me". She looks over at Alex to make sure she's asleep. Before following behind him. He walks to the basement. He opens the door letting her go down the stairs first. She walks down the steps and the air gets colder.
When she gets to the bottom of the steps she looks around and all she sees is the laundry room. "What do you need me to wash your clothes." She says giggling. He is silent but a small smirk creeps across his face as he walks up to a large shelf cluttered with tools and boxes. He pulls the shelf out and a door is behind it. He opens the door and then flips on the light switch. She slowly moves closer stopping  in the door way.

The room is light grey with dim lights. There is a large bed sitting in the middle of the room with dark green stain sheets draped over it. There are three large cabinets cover one of the walls. Mr. Daniels slips his hands on the back of her hips softly nudging her inside. She steps forward. He slowing walks behind her barely leaving and space. His right hand stays placed softly on her back almost tickling her. Once she is standing in front of the bed he pulls he around to face and and kisses her forehead. Then his eyes begin to darken.

"Sit" he demands pointing to a small bench in front of the bed. She watches him closely. He looks over at her. His eyes now black with lust. "Face forward" he says with a stern voice. As he is now standing in front of one of the cabinets. She immediately whips her head around now nervous. He open the cabinet and begins shuffling through his collection. Her heart rate begins quickening . She stares at the wall imaging all off the crazy shit he must have in there. He shuts the cabinet and she flinches a tiny bit from the sound. She can hears his footsteps getting closer.

He walks in front of her holding a blindfold . "Stand up" he says. Without hesitation she stands up. Her heart is now beating so loud she was scared he would hear it. "Turn around" his voice now lower. He watches every inch of her body as she turns around. Dragging his finger across her waist causing her shirt to inch up. She shivers at his touch. He brings his hand up to her shoulders before wrapping the blindfold around her head. He slides his hand down her back to the bottom of her shirt. When he reaches the hem he slips is hand under feeling her smooth soft skin. Instinctually she raises her arms and he slides the shirt up. Revealing her perky breast and diamond hard nipples. Her skin begins to tingle from the cool air brushing past her skin.

He grabs her hands holding them straight out in front of her. "Stay" he says. He grabs a bundle of black rope that he has placed on the bed and begins weaving it between her wrist. Slowing he wraps the rope in a figure eight making sure to take his time. He tightens the rope up to make sure she can't slip out . He steps back and begins to undo his belt. Without looking up he begins talking " Now I would hate to scare you away so I'll take it slow this time." He then stares straight into her eyes "Next time I won't." He folds the belt in half and drags the leather across the front of her legs. He step up to where there is now only and inch between them. Then leans to her ear and whispers . "Turn around" before stepping back he bites the bottom of her ear lope causing a soft moan to slip from October's lips. She slowly turns around. She can feel his body pressed right behind her. He slowly walks her forward leaning her hands forward across the bed. He stands back lifting her butt into the air. He then flips up her skirt and squeezes her cheeks. "I hope you are ready". He stands back and drags the belt across her ass. SMACK. The leather slaps her skin. October gasp "fuck". Before she can say anything else smack the leather slaps again. She can feel a pool begin in her panties. "Tell me what you want." He demands. She is silent not sure what to say. Smack the belt collides again. "Princess if you don't tell me I'll get the paddle.". October quickly tries to thinking of what to say and blurts out the only thing she could think of  "Fuck me."

He lets the belt drop to the ground and crawls on top of her. Pressing his now rock hard cock against her now red ass. He bends forward snaking his hand under her hair and gripping a hand full. He pulls her head back. "You make me so hard." He says in a hiss. He stands back and starts undoing his jeans dropping them to the floor. His cock springs out. She can feel him crawl back on top of her. Still bent over with her ass straight up and hands tied. She can feel his bare skin rub against her thighs. She gulps in anticipation. Now only her wet panties stand between them. He rubs his cock up and down the thin fabric. She moans at his touch aching for him to stop teasing. She gasps " please" He pulls the fabric to the side and she feels the cool air on her slit. Right before he plunges deep inside her.

She bites down on the sheets and the overwhelming sensation. " You are all mine" he says and he pulls her hair back. "All of you". He pounds deeper and faster. "Fuck Mr.Daniels" she say in between moan. He leans back and flips her over. "Now thats not my name princess" he says in a sinister tone. He puts her legs straight up against him. " I guess I'll have to teach you your first lesson. He says before sliding his cock back inside her. She moan loud from the now very deep pressure. She started shifting her hips trying to get away. He grabs her legs tightly "Stay still".