Chapter 2

Y/N POV
B/N was gonna be here in less than 30 minutes and I have nothing to wear. Searching high and low for a dress, I think I got rid of all of them after...I dumped Tyler. I shake my head, "looks like jeans and a tight t-shirt tonight." I mumble to myself.
I grab some Torn jeans and a crop top but just as I did I hear a small thud from my bed, I look behind me thinking it might be my bag falling on its side.
It wasn't, it was a garment bag with the hanger still on it. How did it....I scan my room to see what put it or how it got on my bed.
I slowly creep over to it and lay my outfit next to the mysterious Garment. My fingers lace around the zipper and pull it downward to reveal a beautiful red dress. (Or your favorite color!)

My mouth drops by the sight of it, it was so beautiful, it was crimson color dress and around the waist line was a row of silver jewels

My mouth drops by the sight of it, it was so beautiful, it was crimson color dress and around the waist line was a row of silver jewels. They almost looked like Diamonds. "Oh my..."
A small postcard was safety pinned to the chest.
I pick it up thinking it was from B/N or Tyler....trying to make up from our relationship....
Even so how did they get it in here?
On the outside of the card there was the Initials "OM" in cursive.
OM?
I flip it over to see a lovely hand written letter,
Dear Y/N, we haven't met yet but I've seen you around here and there but my I must say you look gorgeous with a radiant attitude. I made this dress for you to show how much that beauty and personality mean to me. You could say I'm an admire or a secret crush. We'll meet one day, don't know when or where but we'll see each other.
Sincerely, OM~❤️
That is sweet, I thought to myself. I wonder who's OM....I place the postcard down on my dresser and look back at the red dress. From the looks of it, it's gonna show a lot of skin...Slowly I undress taking my pants off first then my underwear. I slid some dress thongs the ones that were made for short dresses. Then I took off my shirt and look at myself thru the mirror....
I'm so pale...I turn and look at my back from the scars long ago. They stretch from my shoulder blades down to my lower back, I look so ugly. I look it at my face thru the mirror my E/C eyes did match my H/C hair but I didn't think so...I got so many compliments from men but I didn't believe them.
Tyler told me I was fat....so I stopped eating. Then he told me my breast and ass were to flat...so I took pills. And when he's drunk....I'm his punching bad.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Oh shoot, I look at the clock.
6o'clock
B/N is here. I had to decide where the dress or pants, dress or pants....
I slowly pick up the dress and slid it on zipping it close, sealing my scars. My hair acts like curtains and seals away any scars that the dress couldn't cover.
I look in the mirror again, my H/C was naturally curled/straighten. It was a perfect fit a little too perfect, it shows all my curves, my chest and my ass. I bit my tongue down wondering if this is the right choice.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!
The pounds were harder this time, I dash to the door in the process of grabbing my purse and silver high heals. I shove my shoes on and slam the door open.
"Hey!" I shout.
"Wow I said look pretty not blow all the sluts out the water~" she giggles, "you're going to get all the men where did that dress even come from?"
I close and lock my door, "What do you mean? You didn't get me this?"
"Hah if I did I would've kept it for myself honey!"
"Heh...then Who's OM?"
She shrugs, "Come on let's go it's Happy Hour!" She starts to walk while dragging me.