2 - streams and the news

tw: mention of abuse

third person pov

you followed will into his office. you two were going to do a "you laugh you lose."

he started the stream up and said hello to chat. he explained what was going on and then told me to come in frame.

user1372728: WHOS THAT
ahhpineapplesauce: GIRLFRIEND?!
dreamstan36737: AHHHH A GIRL
wilbursootisgay: WHAT THE HELL

the chat was filled with people asking who you were, specifically if you were will's girlfriend. you felt disgusted, but you understood where they were coming from.

"chat this is not my girlfriend, it's my little sister."

"hi chat!"

you waved to the camera and started seeing a bunch of people in chat acting very excited.

ahhpineapplesauce: YAY SISTER POG
gayman737382: HI SISTER SOOT
fishyfishy22: WHAT DO WE CALL SISTER

will turned to you with an apologetic face. cringing a bit at the chat's responses.

"chat you can call me u/n or y/n!"

all of a sudden, a voice popped out of what seemed like nowhere.

"WILBAH BIG MAN!!"

"AH!"

the chair fell backwards, as you were wearing will's headphones and had to hear the loud voice.

will started to laugh ecstatically as you had fallen. turns out he heard the voice of the new person that was present.

"WILL IS THAT A WOMAN?!"

will looked you dead in the eyes and stopped laughing immediately. at this point you had gotten up and fixed the chair placement.

"yes tommy, my sister is with me today."

"POG! HI SISTER SOOT."

the boy sounded loud and annoying. maybe first impressions weren't his strong suit.

the boy had left soon enough, leaving just you and will to stream together, which had ended pretty quickly.

"BYE CHATT!!"

you and will stopped streaming and walked into the kitchen, dinner sounded nice right about now. you were hoping for something simple, like takeout.

"y/n? i need to talk to you about something."

you looked at him as you sit in your seat. he leaned against the counter and began to speak.

"tommy, niki and tubbo are coming to visit. i know that you don't know them well, but they're coming next month, so you should try to get to know them."

you opened your mouth wide, out of shock. you didn't know these people and they were coming to visit. mom and dad used to have friends over that you didn't know all the time, but will had taken full custody of you after they became abusive.

you sighed.

"how would i get to know them?"

you were confused, how would you meet these people, or even get to know them?

"thats where i come in! i was going to build you a pc, and if you want, you can start streaming. you could get to know them through discord too."

your eyes had sparks in them. you finally were able to stream. this was your dream, it has been for ages.

maybe this news wasn't so bad.