chapter 49

★★★

49. Reunited

"You didn't knew of your powers and according to the story, if the chosen one can't control the sacred blood then it will bounce back....to the other family member...... Alex sickness was the consequences of not being able to control your power........ That's why I have to make a powerful illusion to make the entire residence---including you to believe that alex and I actually died but the truth is, your father and I brought back alex here because of the unique magic absorbing compound in the sapphire kingdom environment, it was the only way to save him and.....you, We couldn't bring you with us because the sapphire kingdom and your sacred blood don't mix well, you will lose control and go berserk, I don't want to let that happen.........I left because the curse was also starting to effect me........ Because of the that, And your love, determination and protection for the entire Everhart residence, to your friends you were able to suppress and got control of your power even without noticing it at all...."
My mother explained, My mouth was gape open in disbelief, I was the reason why alex almost died, I was the reason of their suffering, it was me...... I'm a.......... I'm a monster... Without even realizing it, my feet started to step backward, attempting to get further from the once I love, it was like I completely lost my mind that all I could think about was to get away from them----No, it was for them to get away from me...... The reason why the real iris ended up being alone and then being molded into the perfect villainess material was because of her curse blood----because of our curse blood, I--I could have killed my own family because of it!!! It was me who caused them all the pain they went through!! It was--!! A hand slapped me across my face real hard that it draw me back the present time, My right cheek started to ache and burn because of the tingling sensation of the slap---the slap of my own twin brother....

His eyes had tears in it, Because of his cold outer and inner demeanor and facial expressions, no one would had thought that the cold crown prince kaito Alexander Everhart--Sapphire would have tears in his eyes as he slap his sister to bring her back from her deep negative thoughts that spread through the air, It hurt him more to do this than how it hurt me...

I held my right cheek as alex grabbed both shoulder and shook me while saying "onee-chan snap out of it! None of this is your fault!!" I never once thought that someone will call me onee-chan again, I shook my head in denial "no, it's all my fault, I was the one who almost killed you, it was me who started the pain and suffering of our family!!" I shouted back, our voice echoed in the large throne room, Sobs and cries were the sound that travelled in the air and into the ears of the maid and guards outside of the room..

After a long session of crying, sobbing and comforting my heart have finally calmed down from it's endless race with self blaming and of course being the supported and loving family they are, my mother, alex and father was their beside me but wait "was the kidnapping part, necessary?" I asked while raising my eyebrows at alex and asking in a rather sarcastic way "No, but I really wanted to be a kidnaper for once" he said, my eyebrow twitch a little " why you little!..."
"That's enough you two" my dearly mother scolded us, But it is nice to finally have my family back....