Chapter 16

Megan P.O.V

Its been a week now and nothing happen, I think we take this too serious. I am so bored ,I want to go for a run but Ryker won't let me, he think that the forest is not a safe place for now.

"Mell can we go out to the forest please...my wolf wanted to-" "Megan I can't do that" She said strictly. "Please..nothing gonna happen!" I said pleading, I haven't run in a week.

"You know Ryker will be so mad if I let you go!" Mellisa said, Ryker did warned her. "Its just for 10 minutes..I promise we will get home before Ryker know it" I pleaded making the best puppy eyes I can do.

"Ugghh Fine!" Mellisa surrender. "Just for 10 minutes okay" I squealed happily and hug her. We went to the forest and I shifted into my wolf form. I lay my clothes on a tree and Mellisa did the same.

We walk and stop in the middle of an open meadow, Mell just watch me. I take off happily, running around the edge where the trees meet the meadow.

I run for about 15 minutes and we decided to go back. I walk behind a tree and put on my clothes back. "Megan you done?" "Yeah we can go now" I said to her.

We continue walking until she stops, she sniffs the air. "Someone coming" "What is it?" I asked afraid. She turns around to look at me her face pale, eyes wide with fear.

"Ryker gonna kill me if something bad happen to you!" "Mell what is it?" I whispers. "Megan RUN!"

"What?" I asked still confuse. "Run now! go!" she said again, I'm starting to panic. "What are you waiting for?! RUN!" she hisses. "I'm not gonna leave you!"

"Too late ladies" I heard a deep voice said behind me. I turn around and and saw Ryan, he smiles sinisterly at us. I see three more men standing near us Mell growl at them.

"Megan you have to follow us" Ryan said trying to grab my arm. "Don't even try to touch her!" Mell growled at him. "I'm not going anywhere with you!" I said to him.

They just laught at us "You have to come with us, our Master is waiting" one of the guy said. I felt a throbbing pain on my head as though someone hit me with a bat and I collapse on the ground, and let darkness take over me.

************************