32

LLKV 💙 Drill Legend 🕊 King Of Chicago 🕊💙

King Von 💙

We left the house and made our way to Kiesha's place. The ride was quicker than before and quiet since Kiesha was sleeping.

Once I dropped her off letting her know to get ready I made my way home. Well the apartment. Entering the door I heard morning and scrunched up my face. Damn Kay getting it in during the day and all.

It wasn't my business since she grown. I made my way to my room seeing the out Kay had laid out for me. Checking the time I rested my phone on the night stand and laid down. I had time for an hour nap. I needed the rest seeing that my night was gonna be long.

The sound of my alarm ringed through my ears. I signed wiping my face as I shut my alarm off. That means it's time to get ready.

Not being in a good mood. I got up and grabbed my towel. Making my way into the bathroom. It took me 30 minutes to shower. Once I was done I rapped the towel around my waist and began to brush my teeth.

Yes, with my diamonds in. After doing that looked in the mirror and made sure my hair was oiled good. It didn't take me much longer to get dressed and add my cologne on.

Once I got done I went into the front room to wait on Kay. Maybe about 20 minutes after she came out dressed like me. " Twinnnnnn nemmmmm". She laughed. I chuckled cause this girl silly.

She wanna be like me so bad. On cue my driver texted me letting me know they outside and my security is on their way up. Now you know me I don't need no security. I run the streets and ain't nobody wanna die today.

Being that I am a celebrity now everyone thinks I NEED to have them when I do shows. Not for my opps of course but the people I don't know who hating.

2 minutes later our doorbell rang and it was the security. The guided Kay & I into the bullet proof car safe and we made our way to get Kiesha.

" oh folks I'm moving out tomorrow". " whattt". She simi screamed. " chillll you good imma pay yo shit for you". I guess she was annoyed because she didn't say anything else. The rest of the ride was awkwardly silent even when Kiesha got in.

______
Club Oak

The security rushed us to the back into the changing room. The club was booked out. I mean completely sold out. Since this was my first actually performance I was shocked.

They really fucking with a nigga. I appreciate this. Everyone was doing the own thing in the room. A lot of my homies from O block was with me as well.