Chapter 15

2 hours later y/n woke up confused and wondered where she was. But looking at the posters around the room she could tell who it was immediately. She jumped off the bed. 

She was still a little dazed from her nap but she was still quite awake. She was rubbing her eyes when she knocked into a closet but doing that a box fell onto her head.She rubbed her head, it didn't hurt as much as it just startled her. Letters fell out and she was about to put it away. 

When she was younger she had learned that snooping was wrong so she didn't normally do it but then she saw the address. 

She recognized the address immediately and it was her address. Not thinking, she opened it reading them one by one. 

Dear Y/n,

 I miss you today is March 11 and again another day without you. You will never see this letter, I don't think I can man up enough to give it to you. I was the reason you left and you're happy enough without me. You still haven't answered that text I wrote you a year ago. You have read it but you haven't answered yet. You don't think I notice now and then I can see you typing but you never actually answer. One day you will read this but it's not going to be today or tomorrow or anytime in the future. 

But I miss you.-Your Cat Face Boy Yoongi 

March 11, 2017 

There were hundreds of letters, Y/n wanted to read all of them. She wanted to hear what she missed and how much he missed her. It made her happy, it made her hopeful. But most of all it made her feel loved, the feeling she wanted to feel when she hugged him right before she had left. But before she could grab one more to satisfy her needs and wants, Yoongi opened the door. 

He was holding what looked like Chinese food walking in to see y/n reading each of his many letters that she was'nt meant to see. The letters that she was NEVER supposed to read. The letters that in each one he had poured his heart and soul into, giving him the satisfaction that you were there right next to him. Sitting with him at night in dim night light as the only source of light. Or on the balcony in front of the moon-lit sky letting the brightness of the moon cast a glow in your eyes. Not that he would ever tell you not liking how mushy it made him sound. He didn't want to hear what she had to say so he ran away from her. Not knowing what was controlling him, all he knew was that he was embarrassed. But before he could change the pace from a run to a sprint and become Usain Bolt. Y/n grabbed his wrist this time not letting him go not knowing if he would come back. But doing so Y/n fell and Yoongi's hand slipped from her palm. Y/n didn't know if she'd see him again.