Chapter 24- BLAKE'S P.O.V

Picture on the side will be explained on the bottom in the authors note it is important so please read that.

Whose excited for Blake's P.O.V

What do you think is about to come?

hehe only I know the real answer:)

Lastly I wanted to dedicate this to _The_Dark_Side for voting and commenting. Also check out her book 'Am I Really?' <Havn't read it but the summary seems reallyyyy goood :)

Chapter 24

Running through the woods we made our way to the south part of the territory. There was a small rouge roaming around but it tended to stay the closest to the end of the territory where it would still count as being on our land. The pack warriors, trackers, James and I chased it for many minutes the guy was pretty fast I'd give him that but I couldn't understand why it would be here lingering near the edge like it was taunting us. The though only drove me to go faster feeling like I needed to get back. It has been close to a half an hour since we left the pack house and I was growing uneasy.

Mind-linking the James, my beta, I told him to continue with the rest as I went back to the house to check up on Haylee. Leaving them to do that I was half way to the pack house when I smelled a fain scent of a rouge. The rouge we were chasing never got this far out and the scent isn't knew its been here awhile which raised my guard even more. Shit!

'Don't let him get away. I caught a faint scent up here. It's a rouge. Catch him and take him to the cells, I need to check on Haylee and Christopher.'

With that my speed increased and before I knew it I was back in the house. Without even bothering to shift in case of an intruder and not wanting to waste time I ran up the stairs as fast as I could with my wider frame. My attempt to find Haylee wasn't successful as they were already gone. The room was empty on first glance but folded on the bed was a piece of paper that made me do a double take. Rushing to the bed now in human form, I uncrinkled the paper.

Poor Blake you missing something? Well lets see what I've gained. Your beautiful, yet stubborn mate and the child. It's a surprise how easy to get them was but don't worry. Everything is better this way. Safer- they can't hurt anyone.... You- can't hurt anyone. You'll be too weak to cope and manage your pack without your mate and you will no longer be a threat, as will they. You will be nothing and pretty soon your mate and the child will be too. Hurry up before it's too late.

                                                                                 R.K (A/N R. K meaning Rouge King)

 I could tell how he was threatened by Haylee because of her powers but him being threatened by Christopher was a mystery to me. That note was received 2 days ago when I got back.

2 days. That's way to long away from her.

God I sound like such a girl. Oh well I might ass well give you another reason that I'm being a girl, right?

2 days, something that goes passed everyone meaningless. Things happen, filled with smiles and laughs and then the next days comes to soon. Yeah not happening. That's completely different in my case. 2 days. Break it down and its so much more. So much more time where things can happen to them and I'm not there.

48 hours.

2,880 minutes

172,800 seconds.

How could I be so Stupid?!

I've tried finding information on the packs that were destroyed by Aden but I couldn't figure out which pack Christopher was from. The only thing that I could look for were pictures that he was in which I came across empty handed.

Time went by and I still didn't have anything. I was running out of options to the point there was only one more left.

The only option I could think of was to have a pack meeting. The old rouges that we now have in our pack were the only ones who could know.

I called a pack meeting to happen in an hour and I quickly got myself ready. When the meeting was called I waited for everyone to come and then took a seat at my office chair.

When everyone was here I started.

"Two days ago my mate and Christopher were kidnapped as most of you know. I received a note and I'm trying to find out why they feel threatened. To figure out more I need to know which pack Christopher was in and if you may know why they might feel threatened. If you know anything please step up and give some answers."

It was quiet for a couple of moment just them looking around the room.

Then someone stepped forward. It was a man in his forties with his black hair and brown eyes he had a short build but that didn't mean he couldn't put up a fight. Not that he was going to.

After stepping forward he gave me the answers that I wanted.

"Moonshine pack."

But it didn't stop there.

Two more words. Two words that made everything make sense.

They're Royals.

A/N

Bum Bum Bummmmm

So you just found out why the Rouge King feels so threatened by not just Haylee but Christopher as well!

Comment what YOU think being a Royal means and see if your meaning is the correct one in the next chapter. No it is not written yet but I am hoping to have it written and updated within a couple days.

Any questions you want me to clear up for those who might be confused?

Any comments on how I can make this story better or ideas you want me to possibly include? Comment and I will try my best to make-do with them.

Lastly REALLY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ:

I was thinking of changing the character of Blake to someone else.

What would you think?

The person I had in mind was.....Drum roll please....

Drew Roy. (Picture to the side)

Problem is I really want this character and if this would happen Blake and James would no longer be brothers since they don't look a like unless you want them to be step brothers otherwise they would just be like best friends.

I just think that if the celebrities playing James and Blake are twins in real life I think it would be easier if we switch characters. Please respond...

Also Thank you to my readers.

~Stephanie