11

KYOJURO'S POV

It's been a months since (Y/n) and I become then more close and getting affection with each other and we then started to have missions together more often and always together but this time I decided to do it on my own since I had a bad feeling letting her come with me..

I was assigned into a mission..And it was on a murge train..

"Please let me take with you! I have a bad feeling about it! Oyakata-sama please let me!"(Y/n) begged as I keep shaking my head.

"My children why are you so worried about Kyojuro?"Oyakata-sama asked.

"I had a bad feeling when I look straight at Kyorjuo's eye..So please let me..Come with him."(Y/n) said as I looked at her and she then looked at me.

"I'll be okay (Y/n)..Please stay here I want you to rest more and have some time to relax then next on my mission I'll let you come with me."I said.

"But isn't this a partner mission? Why can't I come with him Oyakata-sama?!"She said.

"Because he requested that you should have a rest just at least once my child."Oyakata-sama replied.

"But I really wanna come..Please let me just this once I had a bad feeling."She said starting to tear up as I wiped them away.

"I promise that I'll be back being safe and sound so you don't have to worry anything at all (Y/n)."I said as she shakes her head.

"Please take what Kyorjuo request (Y/n) he's just worried about you so please take a rest.."Oyakata-sama said as she sighted.

"Fine then..Be sure to be back at one piece and no injuries."She said as I nod with a smile.

"I'll make that sure that I'm all right (Y/n)..No need to worry."I said as she nods and stood up.

"I'll head somewhere now..I'm looking forward for you to come back Kyojuro."And with that she leave the room.

"(Y/n) seems really eager to come with you I hope she doesn't do anything."Oyakata-sama spoke as I nod.

"Knowing her,she's a bit hot-headed though but even so she's really a good companion and slayer she doesn't have any critical injuries except for that poison."I said as Oyakata-sama spoke.

"I'm glad that you killed the lower moon one,but I need also to say you this Kyojuro..You might face one of the Kizuki's."He said as I nod.

"Even I might face them I'll do my best and set my heart ablaze Oyakata-sama!"I said with a smile as he smile with a nod.

"Then..If everything is all set I'll head my way to the mission now I'll see you again Oyakata-sama!"I said and leave the room heading my way to the mission.

It was a bit tiring when I went on my way here,but it's all good now since I'm already here and I did also bought a ticket for me and went inside the train.

'I can't sense any demon around..Probably it doesn't want to show itself early..I think it would start its moves when the train is gonna start moving or if we're far here.

"Hello good evening,sir..Do you want to buy some food?"I turned around to see a food service as I nod.

"Give me 7 box of them!"I said as she nods and I paid before starting to eat.

'It's starting to move..Then it means the demon will move sooner too..'

'I'll make sure to come back safely to you (Y/n)..'

————————————————————————

It's already the decision making so I'm gonna have two routes for you the bad and good one ending.

You can read them both if you wanted to know what's happening so feel free to read it on my next update.(P.S;If you choose one of the route probably the good ending one it's gonna have a long chapter than I think it would take and a one chapter just all about you and Kyorjuo)

I also wanted to say SUPER THANK YOU!! For supporting me until here! The reads and votes I appreciated it so much!! SUPER THANK YOU!