[7] Church Magic Time

Recap by Elias:

It's been 2 years and I'm in the carriage heading to the church for the weeklong camp. My sloth mentality kicked in at around 6 and 3 quarters old, I don't have an exact estimate but I sleep a full amount every night and take multiple naps when I don't need to focus.

After treating Xerxes on the festival day I realized this world was missing modern medicine such as salve. The product was a huge success and my corporation, Braunweiler CO. The products were easy to manufacture using medicinal herbs and it was compatible with commoners and could be strengthened effect-wise with mana for adventurers. The company also brought food from Earth and toys for nobles. Many delicacies like strong alcohol are becoming reality in the next coming months

Luckily my strength was one of the strongest in the world before I got the sleepiness of my family so now I can take naps without stress!

Present Time

"Young Master you've arrived 2 streets away from the Church"

Elias hears this, puts on his cloak and illusion magic once more. Elias decided to have his identity hidden unless he found trustable people to show his face to. However, other than Xerxes and if Xerxes brought friends, Elias probably won't talk to anyone. The young boy was never an extrovert ever and he wasn't going to change now his identity would just bring hordes of children to him which wasn't desirable.

________

8 year old Xerxes POV:

A lot has happened since the day I met Elias, he is truly my savior. After meeting the boy I became determined to be a smart and wealthy merchant so I learned the curriculum of a noble level all the way to 20 (That's when Nobles become adults and have a profession after).

Unfortunately,  a year and a half ago the entire Asmodeus Dukedom started looking for me after kicking my mother and me out on the streets 4 years prior. Mother didn't make it and died in the 2 years' winter past, but she left me with money to live with. The day I met Elias was the day I ran out of money, Elias snuck a pouch of gold and silver coins in my pocket worth 5 years of work for a commoner family.

I knew I was technically an Asmodeus however, as a child I had never known what the Asmodeus truly was and how I was truly related to them. Turns out there is a prophecy that my generation of Duke heirs will be the strongest ever and will need to unite and hopefully save us from the beasts. The Asmodeus duke is in tune with his sin, lust, and thus quite the philanderer. The only issue is that with so many children many were discarded unless their mother was of noble status. The prophecy never said the Asmodeus children were to have noble mothers as well, and when all the noble children passed age 7 with no extra power or familial beast in their blood, the Asmodeus Duke was in huge trouble. He'd kicked out his own heir! The Asmodeus elders in the family were furious. How this was connected to me, well I am the heir. I was found 6 months ago when the philanderer managed to figure out the names of the last 5 children he birthed and my name was part of them.

    I now live with the Asmodeus family since I have nowhere else to really go, but I despise everyone here. All the noble children here don't like me since they believe I am the reason they aren't the heir but they really are stupid, its a prophecy and I can't even do anything about it.

At least I wasn't alone completely though, the heirs to the other families all have similar issues. Kyrian, Orpheus, Damien, Adonis, Atlas, and I are really close friends as all of our parents plot heinous things together in a meeting once every 2 weeks.

Well, every heir except the Belphegor family is in our group, all the dukedoms don't associate with the Bephegors because they are known as the strongest family since the magic passed down in that family can decimate large armies easier than anyone else. From what they say, I believe that all the Dukes at the moment are just scared. I'm intrigued by the gender and name of this unknown person but for now, I focus on what's coming.