BONUS CHAPTER 2

LILY POV:

It has been nearly three hours and I looked beside to see the clock read nine pm. To be honest, I was going crazy without his presence near me. I cried thinking about the way he yelled at me. He knows I hate it but he shouted, swearing. 

Of course, my words were also not fair but I was so angry. I just wanted some cereal and he was so busy. He started working from home, that was just double the tension and I didn't want to disturb him. After all, it was my mistake. I should've been more careful and I rubbed my belly, sighing.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Momma is sorry for being careless but I'm definitely not sorry for fighting with your dada. He deserves it.....stupid man!", I muttered and I got up when I heard knocking. 

"Lily, it's me, Clara. Open the door", I heard mom's voice and I squealed.

It has been a bit lonely and I was more than happy to talk to someone. I opened the door and was instantly engulfed in a huge hug.
"Mom! How are you?"
"I'm fine. I just came here to drop these", she opened a box revealing doughnuts. 

"So, I heard you had a fight", she said after talking for few minutes. I looked down feeling embarrassed but at the same time angry.
"Yes, mom. He shouted and swore at me when all I did was get cereal", I pouted and saw her brows raised, waiting for me to spill the truth.

"Okay, I climbed to get it", I rolled my eyes, pouting more.
She chuckled, kissing my cheek.
"Oh sugar, he was just being protective, he loves you and the baby so much. He told me how he felt when he saw you so high up. Anyways, he's standing right there, looking at you", she said.

I snapped my eyes up and looked into his guilty green eyes. Instantly my heart melted and longed to be in his arms. I bit my lip, standing there unsure. Mom got up and left saying dad was waiting for her. 

"Angel", he whispered as he walked closer. My breath hitched when I felt his hands snaking around my waist. He leaned down to my ear, kissing it.
"I'm so sorry, angel"

Curse my pregnancy hormones!

I instantly melted like a butter into his touch, holding him tight. I heard a long sigh of relief and frankly, I did too. 
"I missed you", I mumbled into his chest, making him chuckle.
"I missed you too, sweetheart"

"I'm sorry for saying those cruel words. I so badly wanted cereal and I didn't wanna disturb you"
"You must call me for help, Lily. I was scared, you know and I'm sorry for shouting at you, baby"

We both settled on the bed to watch a disney movie as he kissed my hair. 

Day 247 of pregnancy-

I was on the couch reading a romance novel and I didn't realize it had erotic scenes. It was eight and Eric was in his office right down the hall. I turned to the next page and the third paragraph had me choking on my own saliva.

It was a mature scene explained in detail. My first thought was to shut the book but my eyes read on as I bit my lip. I was panting as I read the lines and felt something fuzzy going on in my tummy. My breaths became heavy and I felt my core throbbing in heat. 

"Lily, why are you breathing like that?"

I slammed my book shut with a loud yelp and turned to see Eric standing in front of me. I instantly blushed and sat straight, not meeting his eyes. I kept the book aside feeling my mind turned dirty. 
"Nothing", I said and I so badly wanted to jump on him and kiss his warm lips.

"Hmm, ok if you say so!", he stood up but I caught his wrist and pulled him back, making him fall back. I climbed onto his lap and he sat straight with his arms holding my back, securing me.
"Lily, what ar..."

I cut him off, placing my lips on his for a soft peck. He was confused and I placed another peck and another. Soon he got the message as he relaxed pulling me closer.

*Read at your own will and risk(MATURE SCENE)

I felt his lips latch onto my neck, trailing kisses along. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grinding my bottom. He groaned, sucking harder onto my sweet spot and I desperately needed him to touch me. But I could feel he was not going to, making me whimper. His hands were focused on holding me and I sighed, guiding my hand towards my core.

I was about to touch it when he grabbed my wrist, stopping my movement. 
"Lily, what are you doing?", he asked.
"It f-eels....funny and it...h-hurts", I wiggled, trying to relieve the throb. 

He smirked as he moved closer to my ear, biting down on it.
"I know and I'm going to make it better if you....", he trailed off, barely touching me down there. 

His fingers brushed my inner thigh making me moan out loud. I needed him right now and he was teasing me. 
"Beg", he rasped, making me wet instantly. 

"P-please....Eric....Please", I closed my eyes, trying to rub my parts on him. 
"Hmm.....what do you want me to do, angel?"
"Touch me please, ahh..... Eric", I groaned as he bit my neck, licking it.
"Your wish is my command"

His fingers worked its way up my thigh, and directly cupped my pussy. I jerked with sudden found pleasure making him chuckle. He palmed my core, drawing circles on the wet cloth. 

"Baby, you're so damn wet!", he groaned, picking me up. I was thrown onto the plush soft mattress and he was on top of me, in fraction of a second. His hands ripped my panties making me gasp. His fingers slid up my slit as my wetness dripped.

"Babygirl, tell me. Who made you this wet?", he smirked, kissing my lips while his finger circled my clit. I moaned when he pinched my clit, demanding an answer.

"YOU! You made me wet!", I screamed, unable to bear the pleasure. I felt the knot in my stomach building as I bucked my hips, moaning. I felt his finger enter and I was a lost case. My moans and his groans filled our room, resounding back. 

"Whom are you wet for, baby?", he asked moving back, removing his clothes. I practically ogled at his body. 
"Y..you...for you", I bit my lip as he leaned closer. 

I felt his manhood lathering itself in my wetness. I gripped his shoulders as he eased the tip inside me. I threw my head back, lost in pleasure when his lips placed open kisses on my neck. Then I felt him all the way inside, making me moan loudly. He rocked his hips as I tried to meet his thrusts equally.

"You like that, Babygirl?", he panted going faster. I was in no stable state as the knot in my stomach tightened more and more. 
"Answer me", he growled as he bit my nipple, earning a groan. 

"Yes...y-yes...I love....that...more, please", I croaked out as I could feel my release nearing. He groaned since my walls clenched around his and my whole body shivered as I came. After a couple of seconds he found his release, collapsing beside me. I felt his warm liquid and blushed at the very thought. 

"It just gets better and better, sweetheart", he smirked as I turned as red as a tomato. He chuckled pulling me close, kissing my forehead and I felt his hands gliding up my thigh. 

"Eric!", I giggled slapping his hand away. I was beyond worn out. This man makes me so tired!
"Can't help you look so sexy and this pregnancy have made you sexier!", he whispered making me smile. 

"But I'm so tired....", I whined getting closer to his warmth. He wrapped an arm around my waist, lulling me to sleep.

"Well, it comes with the whole package, love. Now sleep, you need your energy"

**********************************************************

I'm still not done, you guyzzzzzz..........

Vote and comment.....
Have nice day......