Wake them up and clean the room

Knocked the door .... The servant brought tea and breakfast. I took the breakfast inside and closed the door ....
Raajvir ji Get up The tea will be cold.... When I got close, I was ashamed to see his face. Missed last night and morning when we lost control twice. What would you think if he woke up, he looked so innocent. How much I used to respect my ..... I let this happen in the night. How will I meet my eyes with him..... But no such crime has happened, this is my husband. If not today then it had to happen tomorrow.

She was thinking and when she wanted to kiss Rajveer Ji's forehead, he opened hir eyes. She became uncomfortable and backed away. SHe bent her eyes. And she was just starting to go away that Rajvir pulled her over him. She took it in her arms .. She had turned red like a tomato due to blushing and nervousness.

Rajveer said "
You have all right on me after tomorrow

Kamakshi said
No, that tea is cold

Rajveer lying down on Kamakshi and said shhhhhhhhh.....

Kamakshi held Rajveer's face with both hands and kissed hir forehead.

Rajveer smiles, looking at Kamakshi.
He asked her gently,"Are you okay, Honey?
Last night i did something more

Kamakshi blushed and hugged Rajveer.... The tea will get cold and gently said in the ears.

Rajveer left Kamakshi and Kamakshi gave tea to Rajveer.

When Rajveer went to the bathroom, Kamakshi fixed the room.

When Rajveer came out, he held Kamakshi tightly and said that now you cannot live without you.

Kamakshi's pov
It is not that I don't feel romantic at all, anything of that sort! I do feel romantic, but I can't really express my romantic feelings in front of my husband, perhaps due to my shyness.

The moments my husband is being romantic, make me melt. I often surrender myself to him. I always pay attention to his intentions. he's in 'the' mood, he's just trying to steal a few moments of my attention. I never ignore him, as it is these moments that make us forget everything else and it is just about 'us'.

Even if I am tired or not in the mood, I never ignore him or his loving gestures. I acknowledge them always. There are times when I just want the time to just stop as I want the moments to last forever...

He kissed on Kamakshi's neck and went towards the breakfast and sat down with the newspaper.