008

after getting y/n's wrists aided from the clinic, gojo led her out to bring her to the school's small canteen

"I haven't asked yet, but how old are you?" gojo took the courtesy to start the conversation.

"sixteen..." gojo was visibly shocked as you were taller than the average female height, so at this, he once again asked. "what year are you in?"

"Second year... I work a part-time job after classes." Gojo was amused, going to school early and working a job after is no joke.

They both reached the small room as gojo went towards inside a door and came back out with two trays of rice and a bucket of chicken.

he placed it in front of her as the girl drooled out in hunger and immediately reached out for a chicken.

she devoured it in mere seconds later.

"woah! woah! slow down, you might end up swallowing the whole bone with it." To his surprise, you did.

'this one's quite peculiar. she's not even worried for herself. quite honest too.' gojo thought as he was settled down infront of the female.

"you said you were born like this...just what do you mean by that?" y/n hummed as she spoke through each word.

without looking up, she started, "before I— was born...mom— said that— I almost ate her from inside..." he raised a brow at this. "when I began to grow up— I started eating and swallowing everything from within my sight— fake fruits to our frames— toys even."

y/n took the time as she finished up the whole food laid out for her and wiped her mouth. she looked up at him and continued.

"then mom thought of a plan. It was to check up on me every 12 to 2 in the afternoon and 6 to 8 in the evening. I always sneak in for snacks. since there was no day or hour that I wasn't hungry, they set up a small fridge and locker in my room for food storage." in the midst of talking, her stomach then once again grumbled.

her sad look then came back, "I'm hungry..."

gojo smiled at her story as he had stood up and brought out a hand for her to take.

"Then I'll make sure you won't be residing here without a food in sight, just leave it to your great, soon-to-be sensei!" he flashed her a grin and held a thumbs up as y/n took his hand and shook her head with a small frown.

"I'd love that...but, I can't let you, I have my own money."

"wait a sec, I'll call on my students and have them keep you company."

"why? where are you going? I want to come, I need to buy food."

"nope~! I can't let you go out on your own yet, we'll be in big trouble so I'll have you stay with them for a short while. Don't worry, I won't be too long." y/n was no longer at the canteen as she was now infront of fushiguro, Itadori and kugisaki.

( he just didn't want to get another earful from the elders, they're mad annoying to listen to. )

"y/n? sensei?" all three said in surprise as they had not anticipated Gojo to show up so suddenly, not to mention with you, who was supposed to be kept somewhere until further notice.

"can you keep y/n company while I go somewhere? I won't be too long~!" before any of the three could ask where, he was no longer in sight.

their eyes then traveled back to the tall female as she stared back with the same sad and hungry look.

"are you...hungry, y/n?" fushiguro awkwardly asked as he took note of the look you have.

the loud growl of your stomach gave it away.

Itadori reached something from his pocket as he handed it to you, "here! you can have my chocolate bar instead!" y/n's eyes lit up as she took the bar from his hand and quite literally inhaled the whole thing.

"Idiot! you shouldn't eat the plastic along with it! that's dangerous!" Kugisaki stepped in, scolding y/n. the tall orange haired girl only gave the short brunette a small glance as she proceeded on swallowing it whole.

"she's more idiotic than I thought. and did you see how she looked down at me?!" kugisaki stated in disappointment, huffing in annoyance. y/n looked down in shame and mumbled an apology to the upset girl.

yuuji then went beside y/n and patted her softly on the forearm, sending a glare at kugisaki's way, "look what you did! you made her sad, kugisaki!"

the redhead clicked her tongue and turned to fushiguro, "you saw her eat the whole thing along with the wrapper too, didn't you, fushiguro? you saw her look down at me, right?!"

fushiguro nodded.

"see?!"

the two then started bickering once again as y/n made her way towards fushiguro who stood calmly alone yet annoyed by the duo infront of him.

drooling and seemingly in a daze, y/n reached out for the boy with slow steps as fushiguro who was now reminded of the famished female then looked to see her slowly advancing towards him with a predatory gaze.

fushiguro glared at her wearily and took a defensive stance just incase the female was to attack him.

"hey, what are you doing?" fushiguro asked, yet this didn't reach the girl. but it did make the duo behind y/n to pause and turn around to see what made fushiguro ask that.

"oh no! fushiguro's going to be eaten! what do you think we should do to help the guy?" nobara covered her mouth in mock worry as to tease the soon-to-be meal of the hungry female.

yuuji then decided to play along as he imitated her, "should we stop her, or save him? oh dearest kugisaki, I don't know!"

"you two shut up and get moving! we don't know what she might—" it was too late.

the drooling female had already pounced on him.

"fushiguro!"

————————————

————————————

I was trying to shift but it had only ended in vain. now watch...as I cry myself to sleep tonight.

jkjk I'm fine. or am i?