Chapter - 31

Su Jiaojiao's ankle was internally injured, and there was no external injury, so after taking a bath, the medicine on it was washed away.

After the sprain, cold compresses are generally needed within 24 hours. It is now in early September. It is slightly cool at night. Su Jiao Jia tears open the gauze and tilt her feet high, waiting for Song Qinghan to come with a cold towel.

This well water was just cold and cold when he went to the home well.

Song Qinghan stretched her face and came to her to apply a cold compress like she did something big. When she touched the red and swollen place, her eyes flashed a little uncomfortably.

"His--" The moment the towel stepped up, the cold Su Jiao took a breath.

The temperature where the ankle is red and swollen is higher than in other places. If you suddenly step on it, you will feel a little uncomfortable, and there will be some dull pain.

Song Qinghan thought he was starting to get heavy, he quickly released his hand and asked nervously: "Is it hurt?"

Su Jiao laughed: "No, it's too cold, keep going."

With that, she kicked him in the stomach with another foot.

Song Qinghan then gave her a cold compress again.

This time it was still a bit uncomfortable, but Su Jiaoqiang (Qiang Qiang) endured not to move. After a while, Song Qinghan wet the towel again.

After applying it three times, he stopped and took her feet to get medicine.

It was just when his hand was just holding his foot, Su Jiao suddenly deflated his mouth, and said in disappointment: "It hurts..."

The oil lamp was dim, and Song Qinghan felt a pain in her heart. She looked up at her and said with a guilty conscience: "You come by yourself? I'm rough, I'm afraid I will hurt you again."

Su Jiao Jiao shook his head, Song Qinghan was about to continue to persuade but listened to her delicate voice as if whispering: "I hurt, Dabao shouted to me, how about you?"

Song Qinghan had always been in a low mood, consciously his family brought a lot of trouble to Su Jiao Jiao, if not his family, how could Su Jiao Jiao have the reputation today, if not him, such a person who was held in the palm of his hand, How could it be hurt?

Sun Fang hated her because she was injured. She said casually that she hadn't been willing to let her girl hurt a little bit before.

It is also because of this, his brain is uncomfortable, where are the mind and spirit?

As a result, this sudden sentence made his heart jump and looked up at her in a daze.

I saw the young girl with a narrow smile and a shy smile, even though the light was dim, he could still feel the warmth on the cheek.

Song Qinghan felt warm in his heart and said softly, "I will call you too."

With that, he took that foot seriously and gently blew: "Hoo--"

Su Jiao never knew that there were organs in her feet. She had a trembling in her waist and almost made a strange noise. Fortunately, she bit her lip * petals without saying a word, but her breathing was chaotic.