𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌?

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

I was cut out of thought when a hand tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a lady with glasses and a scowl on her face.

''Hello, you must be Anastasia Knight I am miss Crook'' she put a smile on her face as she spoke.

''Hello miss call me Ana for short it has loads of letters and the time you say my whole name u have all my attention I mean whoever created nicknames for massive names are wonderful... like say if my name was apple juice you would be called me apple it's just amazing".

Silent So silent.

Oh, bloody hell I've rambled.

''Ana thank you for that talk now go take a seat over there'' she smiled at me like I'm a crazy dog trying to get a squirrel.Dammit.

''Thank you'' I muttered walking to my seat.

God, why is everyone staring so much I think it's because of what I just said I might as well call it a day.
I sat down and gt my notebook out while waiting for miss Crook to start the class.

''Hello,'' I heard from next to be. I turned my head and a girl with brown hair and a smile on her face.

What do I say?

bloody hell do I say my name or hi or run or just full and pretend to break my neck.
Let's just say hi...

''Hi,'' I smiled.

''My name is Olivia but for short Liv, I loved your speech earlier we should be friends'' she said

''I would love to be'' I replied. mama and papa are going to be so happy.

''Great meet me at lunch and I will introduce you to my friend he's nice but sometimes he speaks what he thinks'' she told me.

''Okay that's fine with me'' she smiled and we spoke about each other for the rest of the class.

I found out she loves cats and her friend's name is milo.

The bell rang and I was going to my next lesson which was English literature my favourite.

Luckily I didn't rant I just had to introduce myself but some people in here are not that nice they have dirty looks and eyes daggered into my head.

Let me just say if I do not live in this class please put my apple juice to charity and inspire people to drink it....thankyou.

After English, I headed my way to lunch to meet Olivia and her friend.

''Ana over here'' Olivia shouted from across the cafeteria.
Some eyes were on me but I just smiled and make my way to her.

''Hey,'' I said as I sat down.

''Hey so this is Milo and he's currently eating cereal that he brought from his own home because he doesn't like the school food'' she introduced me to milo.

He has brown hair and hazel eyes.He looked up from eating and smiled. But then his mouth was wide open and his eyes were looking at me.

''GIRL you are so adorable oh my god liv I thought you would have brought some bitch ass here'' he said, I was shocked with his language as speaking to me.

''Thank you and Im Ana'' I replied trying to hide my blush.

''I'm Milo as Olivia said so tell me why did you decide to come to this school?'' he asked.

''Well I've been homeschooled most well all my life and my mama and papa decided to let me come here and explore what teenagers do'' I said.

god, I hope they don't judge me.

''oh my you poor soul well we are going to make you have the best experience ever!'' he's so hyped and I love it.

''Right milo enough of that we need to explain everyone here you ready ana keep your ears open because we are going to tell you who these people around us are'' Olivia said as she turned towards me with her serious face.

''I'm ready'' I smiled.
''Okay so we have the popular girls there's only three but they are plastic girls names Stacy, Stefani, and Malissa all bitches and all moody they only care about there self oh and the bad boys''

Wait hold the apple up.

''Who's the bad boys'' I cut her off as I had a shocked face.
My mama told me bad boys are dangerous and I'm not allowed near them because I could get hurt but I know boxing and if I have to kick someone's butt I don't mind.

''The bad boys are not horrible they just keep themselves to themselves but sleep with all the girls here'' Olivia explained. I nodded and milo butted in.

''Yeah but Dante is gay but he's good a fighting and he can take me anytime'' he said.

''take you were?'' I asked.

''oh you poor thing you all are an innocent soul I mean to be my boyfriend'' milo said and I nodded my head in confusion.

''Anyway, there are two more of them. One of them is called Xavier, his a nice person until you mess with him he gets on with everyone but some people say he's deadly when he wants to be'' I nodded telling her to carry on.

''Last but not least Russo. everyone called him Russo because of some massive past he has. People believe his in some gang but his real name is'' she looked around and came to my ear.
''Stefano'' she quickly sat back down in her seat.

''He hates everyone except his friends and doesn't show any kind of emotion except moody face and anger when he fights'' she said.

''well I hope they bloody not hurt any one of us'' I said. I mean I'm scared as hell but bloody hell if there are in gangs that cannot lead to a good situation.

The bell rang and I guess it's the end of lunch.

''Hey, Anna'' I turned around to see Olivia.

''Yes,'' I replied walking up to her a bit.

''Tomorrow we both have art sit next to me and here is my number call me later'' I nodded and went to my next class.

For the rest of the day, I spoke to some more people and pretty much enjoyed school.

Now I'm in the car with mama explaining school. The thing I love about mama is she always listens even if it's something stupid.

Once we went home, I walked straight to be bed surprised that I am tired.