The darkness comes

I looked at myself in the mirror ,staring at myself ,seeing how I looked with my new mask ,more quiestion a going threw my mind .
Who exactly was he ,and how in the world do we meet in the future ?so many more questions filled my head and yet I couldn't even answer them . After a moment of thinking ,I suddenly felt my whole house shake as the roof suddenly was lifted off ,and a dark figure appeared before me ,it's cackling smile appearing on its dark shape ."hel...lo....ni...nice to to s..see you Roset..."it's words filled my heart and I felt something grab me from behind and draw me back from the dark figure . As soon as I turned around ,I see the girl from the forest ,and that guy from earlier next to me with weapons drawn .
"Step away from Roset."he pointed a bright sword at him ,his face angry and determined. The black figured snarled and walk forward to us"hmmm it seems .....that you still care even if she ....barely knows you ...." . The man stood his ground ,not changing his expression."I know she may barely know me but...I still love her even if she doesn't know it yet...". After he said that ,I felt like my mind was even more scattered than it was before ,and when I was about to speak the dark figures darkness hit me to the wall and I was in pain so badly that I wanted to really wanted to get up ,but I couldn't ,my legs didn't want to move at all ."it seems my coming here was the right thing..."Emma the one who was silently standing there ,waved her hand and some of the darkness was starting to disappear ,but some of it was fighting back and surrounded her from behind. I quickly got up ,my pain still hurting me ,I ignore it grabbing the round ball the princess gave me . The moment I held it ,a bright light surrounded me and I felt like all of it would bleed out of me . I immediately threw my fist at the darkness and passed out from the impact ,and felt everything go dark .