XIII.

Chapter 13~
Time for Bora Bora. I woke up to Asher screaming " GET UP YOUR LAZY HOES ITS BORA BORA TIME GET THE FUCK UP!" I threw a pillow at his body causing him to fall into the floor. "Good shot Brooke" Luke winked waking up Zoe. Happy birthday! They all yelled at me I giggled and Carlo wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning my king." I pecked his lips. "Good morningggg" he smiled pecking my lips back. All five of us ran upstairs getting ready for our flight at 12 lunchtime. Me and Zoe wore this:

And Carlo and Luke matched us:

*Carlos in white Luke is in black*Asher wore a colourful orange and pink shirt and t shirt set

Asher wore a colourful orange and pink shirt and t shirt set.
We all got in a black car with a guard and he drove us to the airport. We thanked the guard and went into the airport. After having our luggage and bags checked we sat in the airport waiting room. I played with Carlos hair whilst Zoe Luke and Asher went to get some food. They brought me and Carlo back some fries and a hot dog. I ate half of the hot dog and gave Carlo the rest. I held the fries in my hand whilst looking around the seating room on Carlos lap. He sneakily snuck a frie into his mouth. I looked at him suspiciously. I saw his mouth chew slightly. "HEY!" I smacked his chest playfully. He laughed. As we were laughing the speaker said "Gate 4 opening now. I repeat gate 4 opening now." I giggled and grabbed my suitcase. We all boarded the plane and after 30 minutes of trying to settle down we finally got in our seats and belted ourselves up. I was sat with Carlo and Asher and Luke and Zoe were sat behind us. We had first class so it was much less crowded then the rest of the plane. I laid my head on Carlo as the plane took off.

I stepped out of the plane. The heat hit my body. It was amazing. We all walked off the plane admiring our surroundings. There were palm trees everywhere and the sky was so clear. A jeep pulled up to the airport and collected us all. On the ride back to our huts on the beach I took a few minutes to relax and look at the scenery. We finally arrived I jumped out the keep excitedly and hurried over to this long wooden bridge that went over the water and to the huts.

I slipped on my flip flops and ran to the huts

I slipped on my flip flops and ran to the huts. Carlo came over to me and unlocked our hut. This was the inside

 This was the inside

I hugged Carlo tightly

I hugged Carlo tightly. "Thank you so much this is breathtaking." I smiled. He kissed me passionately and we both looked around the hut. We put out clothing etc away and I slipped on a bikini. Carlo put on black swimming trunks to match me. I was so happy that my period ended this morning.

We both ran out to our outdoor area and Luke and Zoe came out of there hut too

We both ran out to our outdoor area and Luke and Zoe came out of there hut too. Asher soon came out of his hut but he seemed frightened. "What happened to you?" I giggled. "There was a fucking lizard on my bed!" He huffed. We all burst out laughing. We all went down to the beach right next to our huts and got straight into the water. We all had snorkelling gear on so we went out deep. There was a sea turtle near Asher and he made a screaming sound but it was muffled out because he was underwater. We all came up to breath and started laughing and mocking him. He huffed and rolled his eyes before going back to shore. We all carried on snorkelling until we became tired of swimming.

After we came back from the beach we all decided to go to a beach restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I wore a light pink bodycon dress and brown sandals. Carlo wore white shorts and white Dior sliders. We came out the hut and met up with the others. Carlo led us all to a restaurant not to far away from the huts. We sat at a table and waited to be served. A tall, light brown haired tattooed boy came over. I made eye contact with him making Carlo clench his jaw so much that his veins showed under his jaw. I blushed slightly at the boy before ordering 5 shots of vodka. The boy came back with shots and he also asked if we wanted any food. I ordered us all shrimps, salad, coconut rice and some chicken wings. We all took our shots and the boy soon came back and placed our food down. We all dug into the food because we hadn't eaten since New York. After downing the food they all sang me happy birthday making me cringe a bit but I ended up smiling and hugging them all. We all left and headed back to the huts to get some sleep ready for tomorrow.