Crisis

Ariana's pov

"What do you mean you can't heal Daddy?!"

At Athy's shout, Lucas and I both closed our ears and glanced at each other, picking out who will be the one to explain.

"Ha...to clarify, this is a curse."

Lucas continued his words slowly with a sigh.

"Punishment for those who used Black Magic."

"...B-black magic? Are you saying Daddy used Black Magic?"

"Well,..."

Lucas seems to have lost words for how to explain Athy in a good way. So, I decide to explain from here onward. Though, I don't know whether words will come out of my mouth.

"Let's settle down somewhere comfortable. This will be a long talk."

I choose my words carefully, thinking about how to explain in order.

"To simply put, Daddy used two types of Black Magic. It has already broken once a long time ago, so there was only some trace left."

Surprisedly, words smoothly came out without anything blocking.

"But because of that ba***, the black magic became activated again. This is the simplest way to explain."

"Who did you mean by ba***?"

"Of course, I mean Anastasius."

"You mean, the previously Emperor?! He is alive!"

Athy jumped up from her seat with a great shock. Then, something doubtful crept into her mind.

"Ari, how do you know all of this?"

Oh...It seems there is still a long way for the conversation to end. What can I do but explain everything? And I think this is the perfect timing to explain to her about WMMP.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Today is finally the day

Today is finally the day. I can feel an Imperial aura from Athy even from afar. Kyaa..! My eyes are blinding.

Now isn't the time to do this. I have to tell Athy one more time.

"Athy, you still remember what I said, right? If so-"

"Yes, yes, If Anastasius appear, make sure to inform you. Just how many times are you going to repeat that?"

"I just worried that something unexpected will happen."

"I'm worried about that as well. Do you think I'll be able to do well? What if I make a mistake."

"You can make mistake. Let's not worry about that anymore. If something happens, just use the female lead butt."

"How can I use it when I don't know what it is? I still can't believe the fact that I'm a protagonist."

who made me a non existent princess???On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara