Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen : Need to Know

February 5, 2017

Prince William, Prince Harry, Prince Arthur and Duchess Kate Face-Off in London Charity Race — Find Out Who Placed First

The royals are off! Prince William, Prince Harry, Prince Arthur, and Duchess Kate competed against each other in a 50-meter race for charity in London on Sunday, February 5.

The quartet headed to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park's London Marathon Community Track. They met with 150 volunteers from the Heads Together mental-health organization who were training for the 2017 London Marathon, which will take place on April 23.

Harry came; first, William placed second, Arthur placed third, and Kate finished last. At the end of the race, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who share kids Prince George, 3, and Princess Charlotte, 21 months, embraced in a sweet hug.

"We want to normalize mental health," William told the Heads Together runners at the Copper Box Arena after the race. "We want to get people talking about it, to make it more normal and to reduce the stigma. What you are doing and having so many of you here today, you've already seen the benefit of joining in by being part of this marathon. We want to make it a mental-health marathon."

"You are crucial to making this happen, and we can't do it without you," he continued. "We hope your training goes very well. Good luck with the training, and we look forward to seeing you on the big day."

👑
February 10, 2017

👑February 10, 2017

1,782,611 likes

ladypetsch we needed this ❤️ my girls

View all 34,791 comments

👑
February 13, 2017

"Thank you for coming to have lunch with me, ladies, especially you, Sinderella; I know you're wary of me because of how strong I came off the first time we met, and I apologize for that. When I meet women I admire, I tend to try hard to get them to like me and befriend them," Meghan said.

I nodded and took a seat across from Meghan in the restaurant. Lili sat down next to me and started looking through the menu.

Blaze took a seat next to Meghan, across from Lili, and started scrolling through her phone.

"I guess that makes sense; I'm trying for Arthur as he and Harry are very close to each other, and with Harry being so in love with you, I know I can't be rude to you," I said.

"I understand," Meghan said.

"So, how did you and Harry met?" Lili asked.

"We were set up on a blind date by a mutual friend," Meghan answered.

"You never told us how the mutual friend was," I said.

Meghan smiled.

"Oh, it was Misha Nonoo," Meghan said.

"Oh, the fashion designer," Blaze said.

"Yes, she's an excellent friend of mine," Meghan said.

"Interesting," Lili said.

"So, do you see yourself being in a long-term relationship with Harry?" I asked Meghan.

Meghan took a sip of her drink, then cleared her throat and smiled.

"Of course," Meghan answered.