I'm Sorry

Be open to dating someone outside of your norm. Your "Type" may be the biggest reason why you're not getting what you really deserve. 

"Addie?" LJ gasped walking into her apartment. 

"Oh my god! Lei! It's not what it looks like!" Adelaide gasped pushing their downstairs neighbor off of her. 

"It looks like Tempest is enjoying how you taste in MY APARTMENT! You couldn't even cheat downstairs in his apartment?" LJ asked shaking her head. 

"She said you'd be into it. You know like the three of us together" he smirked. 

"Both of you get the fuck out of my house!" LJ screamed as tears began to pool in her eyes. 

Their wedding was a month away and Leilani could feel her heart shattering in her chest as the pair ran out of the apartment. Addie had been there for Leilani when Gibbs was missing, when Ziva reappeared and when McGee had been in critical condition in the hospital. Through it all, Leilani had fallen in love with her fiancé and for Adelaide to think she'd want to share was horrific. LJ sent Nick a text asking him to have her dad come to the apartment. 

"Jem?" Nick's voice called into the apartment an hour later

"I told you to send my dad over" LJ whispered hiding in her swing, wearing a white silk gown. 

"I got the feeling it was something that you would need a best friend for, not a parent" Nick smiled a little realizing what the dress was. 

"I wanted to show him the dress I was going to wear when he walked me down the aisle next month," Lei sniffed, "Before I told him that the wedding isn't happened anymore, and I need to sell my dress now." 

"Oh, Jem, come here" Nick soothed rushing over to the sobbing Navy Seal. 

"I need a new couch" Leilani cried, wrapping her arms around Nick. 

"I'll buy you a new couch," Nick chuckled, "You would have looked beautiful." 

Leilani chuckled a little as she continued to cry in Nick's arms, grateful that it was him that had come over and not her dad. Nick was right about Leilani, she would have looked beautiful. It was a simple white silk dress that graced over her curves and accentuated her chest with the neckline. Leilani had loved the dainty straps and tastefully deep v-neck; and the silk felt like butter on her skin. She loved the simplicity of the dress.