CHAPTER 7: DANGER!

HAZEL MARTINEZ

The next day when I woke up Rafael was already dressed up for his work. He was sitting on the couch reading some file.

Sitting up on the bed while rubbing my eyes I said "Good morning."

"Morning. It's still early, you can get some more sleep." He replied.

"You're leaving early?"

He nodded "I have some work in office."

"So that means you won't be having breakfast with us?" I asked sadly.

Yesterday we had our breakfast together and it was so nice. I don't want this house to be like my previous house.

He looked up from the file at me then smiled "I know you like to have breakfast with everyone and I promise I'll be there for the breakfast tomorrow just today I have a really important meeting."

I nodded smiling.

"Go back to sleep." Saying that he got up from the couch with the file in his hand. Coming closer to me he placed a kiss on my forehead making me freeze completely.

I literally froze. This was something strange, he has not done this earlier.

"Take care. Bye."

All I did was to stare at him with wide eyes.

Oh Sweet Jesus! What the hell was that?

After he left, I sat few minutes in shock then again threw myself on the bed closing my eyes drifting back to my dreamland.

Dad and I were having breakfast when he said "Haze why don't you go for shopping today?"

Instantly my eyes widened.

Shopping? After so many months.

Hell yeah!!

"Oh Sweet Jesus! Dad I love that idea of yours but Rafael would be late I guess, he has work."

"I am not talking about that workaholic fellow. You can go and have some time for yourself."

"Me? Alone?" I asked in shock.

Of course in shock. I wasn't allowed to even leave the house for 6 months and now Dad is sending me alone to the mall. This is too much freedom to digest.

"Yeah. Have some time for yourself, do some shopping."

Oh Sweet Jesus! I love you so much!

"Thank you so much Dad. Thank you." I gave him an affection filled look.

He chuckled.

After the breakfast I got dressed and asked the driver to take me to the mall. As I reached the mall I felt myself jumping in excitement.

"Oh Sweet Jesus! I am going to buy so many things today. Hell yeah!"

I was literally jumping from one part of the mall to the other all excited. I bought new dresses, shoes and many more things. I just couldn't stop myself it feels awesome being out and having a life for yourself where you can do anything you want.

I missed this life for 6 months.

Freedom!

As I was happily looking around what to buy next suddenly there was a loud thud heard.

I froze in my place.

No.

No.

Not again. I hate this noise.