Taijutsu Battle

(Y/n) (L/n) VS Rock Lee

Looking at the screen, (Y/n) smirked and jumped down. Rock lee also came down to the arena and took a stance.

(Y/n): *going into a stance* 'Rock Lee huh? This should be fun.'

Hayate then signalled for them to begin. 

Rock Lee threw a punch towards (Y/n)'s face but it was blocked by (Y/n)'s right fist. A palm then came to (Y/n)'s abdomen and it was blocked as he turned his right arm down and knocked the palm back. 

(Y/n) went to punch Rock Lee but Lee managed to do an outside block with his right arm. Rock Lee tried to drive his fist towards (Y/n)'s face. However, (Y/n) did an inside block to intercept the punch.  Rock Lee went for an overcut punch. As the fist was dropping, (Y/n) leaned back and did an upper block with his arm. Then Lee threw a claw punch but it also was blocked by (Y/n).

(Y/n) attempted to punch Rock Lee, but Lee sidestepped and got behind (Y/n). (Y/n) turned but which resulted in a fist to his left side. Stumbling, he stepped back. Rock Lee threw an upper punch, however (Y/n) was able to intercept it. After, (Y/n) failed at his punch because Lee smacked down the hand as it came to his torso.  (Y/n) lifted his right leg up to knee Lee, but Lee managed to push it down with his left hand over his right. 

(Y/n) jumped back which caused Lee to then jump forward. Unfortunately, he didn't expect  (Y/n) to immediately leap towards him, which gave (Y/n) the opportunity to cross punch Lee in the face. Quickly, (Y/n) threw another punch with his other hand. The fist landed on Lee's face, making him stand back. A foot was making its way towards Lee's face. However, Lee managed to get his bearings quickly and he used his left arm to block it. Rock Lee then punch (Y/n)'s wrist. Although, it was tougher than Lee expected.

Lee: 'What was that? It's too hard to be his arm. What's under there?'

Rock Lee quickly jumped backwards. He then attempted to go for Leaf spinning wind

(Y/n): "Oh no you don't!"

(Y/n), with zooming speed, went in front of Rock Lee and punched his gut. (Y/n) then spun and used the heel of his right leg to kick Lee in the face and send him flying. 

Lee had a couple of scratches on him while (Y/n) had little to none. Lee's punches had started to become faulty as he was starting to become exhausted which resulted in him no longer being able to get a hit on (Y/n). 

Meanwhile, because of his excessive stamina and Taijutsu training, (Y/n) was barely tired. This was probably also because of the beating Lee had got from the sound, while (Y/n) his energy back from the fight with Orochimaru, by sleeping.

Guy could see what was happening, so he decided to let Lee take them off. Obviously, he did it because of Lee's pride and he didn't want to lose to Kakashi.

(Y/n) was about to strike Lee to the chest, but Lee then leapt back to the top of the hand sign statue.

Guy: "LEE!!! TAKE THEM OFF!!!"

Sakura/ Kakashi: "Huh?"

(Y/n): 'Ho? Now it begins...'

Lee: ! "But! Guy Sensei! That's only for a time when I must protect many people isn't it?"

Guy: "It's alright!! I'll allow it!!"

Lee began to sit down and take off the weights.

Sakura: "Weights?"

Kakashi: 'What an old-style training method Guy...'

Lee: *holding weights in hands* "Alright!! Now I can move easier!!"