Give her everything... but her freedom

He walked into the mansion, drenched from the rain. Thirty minutes ago, his car had stopped working and as he was waiting for his men to come get him, he was approached by a young girl.

"Need any help, sir?" She called out.

He shook his head and she shrugged, continuing on her way. But as she walked off, the rain creating little puddles, she lost her balance and fell forward. Not caring that he was getting drenched, he ran from the dryness of the awning into the rain and grabbed  the girl's shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Normally, he wouldn't care but something about this girl pulled at his heart strings. She smiled, nodding. As they moved to stand, she began to sway, and he caught her just as her eyes closed and her head fell into his arms. He lifted her bridal style and moved to stand. As he walked towards the awning, the light made her face more clear. Her jet black, wet hair stuck to her face but it was telling of its length and beauty, her caramel skin covered in blemishes, her smooth chubby cheeks and her thin, sharp nose. He fell in love.

"Sir!" He looked up to see his men. Mildly annoyed that they had distracted him, he walked over to their car and sat in the back, holding the young woman. His men looked at the young woman questioningly but wisely said nothing.

"Where to, sir?"

"Home, Liam."

"But, sir..."

"I said, home." Liam nodded and pulls off. They reached the man's home and he got out of the car, continuing to hold the beautiful woman in his arms. Ignoring the looks from all of the slaves and guards, he walked straight into his room and gently placed her on his, no, their, bed. He checked that the windows were barred shut before moving to close the door as he stepped out. He needed to speak with his staff and the woman shouldn't leave in that time. She could never escape.

Stepping out, he looked over at Sam, one of his guards. "Gather all the staff in the main hall and assign 5 guards to patrol the hall. She must not leave and they are to inform me when she awakens. They are not to touch her or go in this room unless they feel her life is in danger. They will be filled in later." He nodded and rushed off to do his bidding. Moments later, three guards came to accompany the other two already here.

"You all know your duty?" They nodded.

"If she experiences any discomfort or I hear of any deviation from my orders, you will die." The men paled but silently nodded their heads.

He set off towards the hall where the staff had gathered.  As he walked in, all whispering ceased, and they all bowed to him, not so low as to kneel but low enough that he knows of their submission. Making his way to the front of the hall, he turned and boomed, his voice needing no microphone to echo through the room.

"Today, your Queen has arrived to her new home. She currently is resting in our room. You all are to serve her 24/7. Whatever she desires, she will have in this home. Trackers, find out what she wants. Her likes, dislikes, favorite foods, favorite clothing, favorite cosmetics. Learn them all and purchase them. Cost is of no concern, as you should know. Cooks, prepare her favorite foods and have a wide variety of foods available until you know exactly what she likes. She is never to be hungry and you are responsible for ensuring that she eats. Maids, you are to remain near her at all times. She is to never need anything and if she does, it will be arranged for instantly. Fill her closet with beautiful clothing, the best shoes, and jewelry. Guards, protect your Queen with your life. She will always be allowed access to me and no one else. No one from the outside world is to disturb her and she is not to leave this castle without my explicit permission. She is free to do whatever she wishes within these halls. If anyone makes her unhappy or fails to give her exactly what she wants, they will be killed along with their families. Give her everything but her freedom. I will handle that."

He moved to walk off the stage and the staff bowed. They knew that he was not joking, they had to keep their Queen happy at all costs. For he was Luca, the Night King, and he had met his Queen.

As Luca walked down the castle halls, he was approached by a boy, "My King, the Queen is awake." He smiled and nodded. He could hear her screams and he knew. She was awake and soon she would learn.

She was his.

A/N: The use of the word "slaves" is not meant to be any form of human trafficking or anything else. It has more to do with him being the Night King and will be explained in more detail in later chapters, but if it's triggering or problematic for people, I apologize, but it's vital to Luca's character development.