Chapter 40

Kash's POV

"Wake the fuck up " Iya said in my ear . Annoying ass girl . I groaned and then pushed her away.

She pushed me back "don't play with me " she said .

I groaned looking at my phone and the time . I have to go deal with these dumb ass niggas I hate having to do this shit and Lady Noel wanted to know what the fuck I was gone do .

All she wants me to do is build an empire for her out her make sure all her money clean on some male assistance type shit I'm not killing nobody or nothing just selling drugs legally .

I climbed out of bed with Iya following behind me be clingy as usual she's been all up onna nigga lately I think she starting to her over that blue shit since somebody coming for her head I mean she has to mentally prepare for that shit .

That's why I ain't tell her shit the day she walked out and ain't tell me where she was going I know where she went tho I have her location .

She brushed her teeth as I stood behind her applying tooth paste on mine .

Once we where done I walked to closet pulling out my clothes and shit .

"Bae you finna go " she asked and shook my head yes .

"Okay I love you " she said kissing my lips and I returned the favor by kissing her all over her face this my baby for real .

I jumped in the shower and finished up my hygiene then got dressed.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the bag that was placed in the hall closet .

________________________

I walked in the jail house followed by Pedro .

I walked up to the dude I left to take my place forget dude name it's been a while and I been focused on other shit .

"Wassup bro" he said dapping me up . I was gone ask lady Noel to free him but ion think she gone go for that but he could be good addition to what she looking for.

I didn't wanna hold a conversation I was just ready to get back to my baby that's all .

"Wassup boss " the warden said and I mugged him I didn't like his ass the most crack head ass nigga .

"Here y'all niggas be " I said throwing the bag on the table .

The governor opened the bag and checked it . He grabbed a small knife and opened taking a line , him Pedro and the warden .

"Are you going to take some " Pedro asked  and I shook my head .

"I'm not into that shit " I said .

"More for us " he smiled "to freedom " he said and they all snorted the line and dropped dead .

"Welp " I said dusting me hands and grabbing the money and the drugs .

"Where's Pedro and the rest of them pigs " ole dude said .

I shrugged "they left " I smirked and then walked out the door with 3 million dollars and three dead bodies under my belt .

I put the contents in my car and then drove towards lady Noel's property that she said is good  for me or some shit .

_____________________

I got out walking towards the door it was cold as fuck .  "Wassup lady " I said and she smirked.

"Kash " she said eyeing the bags then she smiled "a good fucking boy , how easy was it " she asked and I shrugged.