Epilogue

It's been 3 years since the graduation. Jungkook's almost all the close friends and best friends are doing well in their life.

Jennie got settled down in L.A. there she not only excelled in her work but also got engaged with the love of her life, Kai. Kai is the business partner of Jennie's father's business and they met in one of the parties. And all went up with full swing later. Calling her just happy would be an understatement.

Whereas her best friend Lisa, who joined J-hope's dance academy as a trainee is now, one of the prominent choreographers' of his company. She worked hard to gain that position and trust from the way too dedicated best dancer J-hope. In the mean time she also happens to meet her current boyfriend who is an actor named Cha Eunwoo. They met during an award show dance rehearsals where Lisa was the lead choreographer for the show.

J-hope and Rosé are also going strong. Even though her parents are still against their marriage as they are finding no profit for their company through J-hope's business, they are reluctant for this marriage. But none care about what they say as Rosé have cut ties with her parents and they yet haven't changed a bit. J-hope's as well as Jungkook's family are very happy for their union and they are planning for their wedding real soon irrespective of what Rosé's parents say.

Jimin and Suga are busy in their wedding shopping which is due in 2 weeks. And Jimin took Jungkook along with him who in turn tagged his boyfriend along with him. Hence it was a mini-double date for them.

Currently, Yoonmin were busy in choosing clothes for their wedding or better say making out in the corner. Jungkook had enough of them and went towards them, Taehyung tried to stop him but of no use.

"You know there is something called as self-control. You both should try that. Especially when we are public places." Jungkook said in exhaustion.

"Oh stop it. Don't act as if you don't eat each other in front of us." Jimin said pointing at Taekook while rolling his eyes sassily.

"Yes we do. But we won't be giving front seat free show to these many people." Jungkook said pointing towards the people gawking at the famous music producer and the fashion designer fiancé making out in public.

"Whatever." Jimin said with red stain visible on his cheeks.

"Okay now. Come-on let's go." Jungkook said and pulled Jimin along with him to the other section.

Meanwhile Taehyung just shook his head and said to Suga "You literally need to stop spending time with my boyfriend. He is becoming like you day-by-day."

"As if I care! He is like my younger brother. And I don't need your permission to spend time with my kookie." Suga said and went away from there and Taehyung followed him.

They spent whole day in and out the dressing room trying out almost every pair of dress. Taehyung was with Suga while Jungkook was with Jimin, as it was a tradition that grooms shouldn't see their spouse's wedding dress beforehand.

After the shopping they had a dinner at Jikook's favourite place. Reminiscing about the good old times in the university, when Jungkook used to sneak around and meet Taehyung and Yoongi sneaking into the university just to meet his fiancé without getting caught by any of the reporters. It seemed that they were missing their goofy times.

Jungkook was now a whole responsible grown-up. He manages his father's business as his father took early retirement on his son's plea. Mrs. Jeon is now the happiest woman after getting her husband's all attention to herself rather than on those crappy laptops or paperworks. Jungkook is still the most pampered kid among the 2 families namely, Kim's and Jeon's. He is still that adorable kid who got everyone in his clutches by his cuteness.