CHAPTER TEN

Leah's pov,

Brandon kisses me while he puts on a condom. Then he was there. I could feel him just at the edge. I squirm. What's he waiting for??

"You ready? Are you sure about this?" He asks me.

Well, durh. I nod. "Yes, please."

He smiles. And then I feel it. He enters me really slow. Come on!! I'm about to bring my hand down when I remember I was asked not to do so. As much as I loved the spanking, my ass is so sore.

I feel a sharp pinch of pain and I gasp.

"Brandon" I groan.

"I know, baby. Give it a minute."

When I feel that I am okay, I move my hips experimentally and take more of him. By the time he is fully seated inside me, I'm already at the edge.

"Brandon" I moan.

"I'm almost there."

He smiles and thrusts hard. I scream and cum. He keeps on thrusting. Never losing rhythm. And then he starts to grind and it sends delicious sparks to my clit and I cum again. This time it's never ending. When I feel his thrusts getting sloppy, I know he's almost there and I start meeting him thrust for thrust. Three more thrusts and he's there.

"Fuck!" I feel him release into the condom and my thought is I need to get on birth control fast because I want to feel that in me. And when he stops cumming, he pulls out, ties the condom, throw it in the bin and spoons me from behind.

"I love you, baby."

I smile. "I love you too, Brandon."

"Sleep." And I close my eyes and do just that.

When I wake up, it is to the delicious feeling of a tongue licking my clit and I gasp.

"Brandon!"

He teases me with his tongue. Just circling my clit. When I'm getting frustrated, he thrusts in and I moan. My throat is going to be very sore from all the screaming. He keeps his thrust lazy and I am three seconds from dragging his hair out.

"Brandon." I groan.

He lifts up and sticks two fingers at once inside me.

"Hmm. What is it, baby?"

I whimper, "more."

He tilts his hair to the side,

"Why? I quite like this pace we are now."

"Please." I moan.

"Please what, Leah?"

"Please make me cum!!"

He tsks, "but I don't want to."

I scream in frustration. He chuckles. Ass.

"Fuck!!" His fingers are suddenly thrusting in and out of me really fast and hard.

"Be a good girl for me and don't cum until I tell you to."

I cry out. Why?!! He's being so wicked right now. His fingers never stop thrusting and I'm at the edge but his fingers stop moving.

"Brandon!!" He chuckles and puts on a condom.

"So impatient. You don't want to be a good girl for me?"

I just want to cum. "I do."

He smirks.

"Round two baby. Time to fuck you hard. Turn around, elbows on the bed, ass in the air. Let me see your pretty pussy. "