Epilogue

It's been six years since their Wedding. They're living their best lives. Lili, Keiran, Harvey and Nick have moved on with their separate lives. Ryan's relationship with his dad has gotten better with time.

And well, these two...they have company.

"Dean, get back here! You need to eat" yells Sabrina as she runs after their four year old son.

"I got you. Where you running to, pal?" chuckles Ryan as he picks him up.

"I don't want to...eat theeeese. I want cukies" says Dean.

"You want cookies?"

"Yes"

"You just woke up, honey. You can't have cookies on an empty stomach. Ok how about this? If you eat this like a good kid, me and Dad will take you to an ice cream parlour the next day. Sounds good?" asks Sabrina.

"Ok" he says as he smiles widely.

"Now finish this up and go play with Morphy. Look at him, he's wagging his tail, waiting for you" says Ryan.

"You need something, baby?" Ryan asks 'brina.

"No. But I need to tell you something"

"Yeah go ahead"

"I am pregnant" she says, smiling at him.

"You are?! Like you're not kidding?" He asks enthusiastically.

"No I'm not! A little me or you is on the way" she says.

"Baby I love you. I fucking love you so much" he says as he kisses her forehead.

"What are we gonna name him or her?"

"Simple. If it's a boy, then it's Sam. Like that is obvious. But if it's a girl, then I'd like Stephanie" he says.

"I like it. Stephanie Blackwood" she says.

"What if I tell you that it's actually a girl?"

"Wait what? It is?"

"Yup. Stephanie Blackwood is the little one in my womb" she says, as she chuckles.

Ryan gets down on his knees and kisses her stomach.

"Can't wait to meet you, little angel"

And so they lived happily ever after...

The day he asked her if she would marry him, was the day that she had left the part of her brain at home..
.the part of her heart away too, that carried lessons she had learnt to not fall in love again. She overcame every last thing that was meant to destroy her.

And he was the one she found when darkness surrounded her. He was as rare as a glimmer of a comet in the sky. He saw her, he wanted her. She was too afraid to fall. But he was always there her to catch her if she ever did. She believed that a love like theirs happens once in a lifetime and she was lucky to be loved by him.

That kind of love leaves a mark, the kind of love that keeps glowing in the dark, the kind that gets you through your best and worst. And they had it all...

As promised, here's the epilogue to "You and me, forevermore". This officially marks the end of the story. I can't put into words how much fun I've had in the last two months writing this story. Each one of you have been an ever present source of encouragement. I love you all.

This is me, signing off♥️✨

P.S. We'll meet soon😉