22

Elle Miller

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Elle Miller.

After that incident happened, Enzo told me what was actually going on with Rodriguez.

I was in great danger. He also apologized to me for not saying it earlier. Well, it's all good now.

But on a serious note, I was so scared that day.

Today its a Sunday! I woke up extra early to clean the house.

As the clock hit 12 , the doorbell rang. Don't tell me it's En-

I opened the door to be greeted by Mia.

"Hey!"

"Mia! Come in oh my god!"

I quickly pulled her in. Honestly this was unexpected but still I'm glad she came here.

It was a surprise visit!

"I was kind of tired.. you know.. so I came here to spend some time with you.."

She said. It's true, she looks tired most of the time. It might be her personal problem. Not that I blame her.

It was 4pm now and Mia was about to leave. I wish she could stay for a bit more but unfortunately some work came up and she had to go.

Just as I opened the door for Mia to step out I saw Enzo about to ring the doorbell.

My breathe hitched.

"Hey Elle.."

He said quietly then looked at Mia, his eyes slightly widening.

"Umm I guess I'll go now.."

Mia said looking between me and Enzo, almost awkwardly.

"Yeah.."

I replied. With that she walked past Enzo.

"Enzo! What brings you here? Come in."

I opened the door wider, letting him enter.

"Hey, I came here to.. hang out with you.."

He said as he removed his shoes, sitting on the couch.

"Oh.."

"Am I disturbing you?"

"No! Not at all!"