Chapter 4 {welcome}

For a dark street, sunshine is most welcome; for a wounded soul, love is the most welcome...

Catalaiya's pov:

This house was fucking huge and so pretty. I try to keep my stunned expression in as I looked around.

 I try to keep my stunned expression in as I looked around

(Living room area⬆️)

Aziel left the house while I stood in the same spot, awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Thalia. I'm the maid here." She introduced herself. Thalia was the same height as me, she had short dirty blonde hair, rosy cheeks, dark brown eyes and she has really pale skin.

"Hi, I'm Catalaiya... the new bride." I awkwardly said the last part as I didn't know what else to say and she just smiled at me, not judging.

"Well welcome home, you look pretty in your dress." She complimented me.

It was the first compliment that I got since this morning.

"Thank you," I said sincerely.

She walked behind me and closed the door before turning toward me again.

"None of your stuff arrived yet and I doubt you want to stay in this dress... how about I lend you one of mine and then I'll show you around?" She suggested.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Sit down or walk around, I'll be back soon." She smiled as she dashed to the end of the room toward the door which I think lead outside.

She lives in the back?

I looked around at my new surroundings. I took a step forward before I stopped. The floor was shining, showing how clean it was so I lift the front of my dress and removed my heels, grabbing them by their straps.

I walked to the open glass door behind the couch and I was surprised to see the set-up of his pool. There was another set of couches outside, palm trees, a firepit area, a patio area. I didn't walk outside as I waited for Thalia. I sat on the couch which was comfy.

I heard the door open, "I'm back."

I looked at her and she walked to me with a pink dress.

"I think this will fit you." She says as she handed me the dress.

"Thank you," I said again.

"Come, I'll show you the master bedroom."

I follow her to the stairs which were on the side of the living room. I hold onto the rail as I was afraid I would step on the front of my dress and fall. Once upstairs, there was another living room in the middle.

 Once upstairs, there was another living room in the middle