100

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 112: Apocalyptic fifteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 112: Apocalyptic fifteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"My Sage!"

When the supernaturalists arrived, the door of the wooden house was already open. The Qin Jun who rushed in first saw Qin Yu lying on the ground, and found the dark red blood stains on the red carpet, and his complexion changed drastically.

In addition to Qin Jun, there are also a few supernaturalists who rushed in also changed their faces. They looked at the tall and thin women standing in the room, thinking they were wrong. , He stepped forward with excitement and called: "My Sage!"

That "sage sir" was called Angela, not Qin Yu who fell on the ground.

Angela looked indifferent and arrogant, looked at the agitated supernatural powers, suddenly smiled, and said: "Kul, Alimu, Banyi... It's been a long time."

"Sage!" The supernatural person who was named was so excited that his body trembled, and his eyes were reddish, as if he had seen a god.

Compared with them, the other group of supernaturalists led by Qin Jun had extremely ugly faces and flickering eyes. They were a little shocked when they looked at the woman who appeared suddenly and called "Sage Master" by Kur and the others. Others may not know, but Qin Jun followed Qin Yu to the Oasis before the end of the world. He knew how Qin Yu, a "sage", came from, and he also understood that the surrender of those people in Kuer was just based on the "former sage". On the basis of death.

Now the oasis is in chaos. When Qin Jun found that the oasis could not control the situation, he knew that someone was instigating him. For fear that something might happen to Qin Yu, he sent other people to calm down and went straight to look for Qin Yu, who knows When I first approached, I was ruled out by something. I couldn't get close to Qin Yu's wooden house. I could only watch the wooden house with wooden lanterns. It seemed unaffected by the chaotic oasis, but it was calm and chilling.

Only high-level mental powers can achieve this level, and even imprison wood-based powers at the fourth-level peak.

Fortunately, the mental barrier was quickly removed, but when they rushed into the wooden house, the situation changed drastically. Qin Yu was injured and the "former sage" suddenly appeared.

Qin Jun thought a thousand times, and when he saw the leisurely Lou family brother and sister in the corner, he immediately understood everything. Lou's family and Qin's family are indeed old enemies!

While An Qiya smiled and calmed Kuer and the others, Qin Jun and Qin Yu on the ground suddenly exploded, and the two moved at the same time. The temperature in the room dropped sharply, and the ice cone was spinning in mid-air, attacking. Outside the window, the mutant plants between the heaven and the earth seemed to have been summoned, and they came to the wooden house overwhelmingly.

When the two of them acted, the supernaturalists in the room also acted.

An Qiya was the closest to Qin Yu. She stepped on Qin Yu’s abdomen and kicked hard. Qin Yu howled with pain, and the functioning power condensed, and the speed of the mutant plant that was summoned also weakened. Many, but still surrounded the wooden houses at a very fast speed. Kuer and others began to attack Qin Jun and others at the same time, and the small wooden house was in chaos.