CHAPTER 3

Pallavi 's POV

I reached Nikki's residence around 7

I reached Nikki's residence around 7.30 a.m. Nikki is Farhan bhai's Sister-in -law. He got married two years back to Ziya bhabhi and Nikki is her younger sister. Now, all the three of us are like best friends. Both of them each and everything about my past life.

 Bhai and Bhabhi were there with me throughout these years, especially after nanu's death that happened last year. They made sure that I am good with my life. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't had made it till this point, after that incident.

Now Nikki is in Delhi. 

When I decided to take up a job in Delhi, only for the sake of my career, Nikki was the most excited one, with my decision.

Farhan bhai also wanted me to work in his company but I wanted to build my own career. I worked in Florida all these years and when I decided to settle in India , after Nanu's death , I made sure that I will not work in Mumbai. 

Farhan bhai will be there with me and I didn't want to bother him anymore with my life. After that incident which happened five years back, I faced a major nervous breakdown. Farhan bhai tried hard to take care of me , without giving any hint to nanu about my condition. He send me outside the country for a change and that decision really helped me to forget everything to an extend. After three years I got my bhabhi and she became the angel of our home.

Bhabhi was also upset to hear that I won't be staying with them in Mumbai. So Delhi was the most safe option as Nikki is also here and they won't get much stress thinking about me.

I knocked her door.

No one answered. I gently pushed the door.

"SURPRISE....."

She screamed. The whole room was filled with balloons.

This girl is really childish.

"I was about to get a cardiac arrest."

"Sorry Pallu but I couldn't control my excitement."

She had taken a day off for me. I got fresh and she served me breakfast. We had a long conversation but mostly about Bhai and Bhabhi.

"So when is your interview?" she asked

"Day after tomorrow, at "The Ray's."

"I will drop you off. By the way we are going for shopping this evening."

"Yaa. It's a long time since we had a girl's day out."

"Am.. Pallavi can I ask you something?" she said with a serious tone.

"What? You need rent? I will pay. Don't worry" I said just for a fun, though I know that she will never take it even if I force her.

"Pallavi, this is our home not mine. I wanted to ask something else!" she said with a hard face.