Part 12:-)

'I really feel good today that Ell and I got into a relationship but there are some things about her rules that's bothering me. I cannot conclude like maybe she is scared of all things mentioned in her rules that's making her stay away from serious relationship. Or, maybe she's been in one this kinda of relationship. Maybe she just wants her security or maybe her parents had that kind of relationship. But no matter what I'll never hurt her. She's just a very soft person inside.' He thinks while laying on the bed.

______________________________________

"Finally today's a Saturday. Can't wait for tomorrow." Ella speaks to herself.

"Lets see, if I'm able to have a one day or one night stand with Kai or not." She says while heading to her office.

_____________________________________

"Hello Kai!"

"Good Morning, My woman!" He says while going near her and giving a peck on her lips.

Then, they both start working and it's already 7.00. And, they start to leave.

"Kai, listen to me." Ella says

"Yeah, What?"

"You do know what day is today ?"

"Yes, it's Saturday. Why ??"

" You know what's tomorrow, right ?"

"What are you making me say all the weekdays ?"

" No. What I'm trynna say is, since, tomorrow it's Sunday...Can you please stay with me in my house ?"

"Yeah...I will but before that I'll have to collect some of my clothes from my home. Cause I hate to wear the same clothes the next day."

"Yeah..okay!"

"So, I'll just order food."

"No, wait. I'll cook for us. We both will have food at my apartment. And, then will had to yours..if it's fine with you ?"

"Yeah...Cool!"

They both get into Kai's car and towards their home.

"Kai.. I wanna say that regarding yesterday about those rules.... I know I had mentioned that I  don't want anybody from our office to know that we're both in a relationship. But, I really want to say about this to Nina. If you're okay with it."

"Yesss..okay!"

"Nice!"

"So, here we are."

They both get off the car.

"Ohh..Nice home Kai."

"Thanks, Ell."

"There's the washroom if you wanna use it." He points to his right."

"Yess..Yess I do."

"Okay, so I'll start preparing food then."

After a while, Ell comes out of the washroom while Kai prepares food.

'Oh my God! Look at his back. So sexy and his perfect round ass. Should I touch his ass or is it too early to do that ?' she whispers to herself.

"Ell..you're here."

"Yeah..!"

"Sit on the bed and make yourself comfortable. I'll just go, change fast and come."

"Yess.. but"

"But, what ?"

"Can I see you change ?" Ella asks her.

Making kai blush.

"Not yet." He says and leaves to change.

After a while Kai comes.

"Here I'm Ella. And, I hope you weren't sneaking while I was changing."

"Yes I was sneaking and goddamn that round, perfect ass...just woww."

Kai goes near her.

"Do you wanna touch my ass ?? I mean I caught you looking at my ass with these lustfull eyes. So, if you want to you have my permission."

"Oh my god! I'm so hungry. I want to eat food." Ella says while trying to change the topic.

"But your lips,your mouth are saying different things. They're saying me that they want to taste me."

"Oh...I have today's full night and tomorrow's full day to taste you. For now let's taste the food."

"Yep..okay!"
They both have food.

"Kai..you cook so well. This food is so very tasty."

"Thank you, Ell."

They both finish their food and head towards Ell's house.

"Yess.. finally I'm at my home. I'll go change now. This clothes are really so...."

"Yess go change. While I search for some nice Netflix'n chill movie."

"Yessssss."

Ell changes her clothes and gets into short shorts and a crop top.

Kai looks at her and takes his eyes off her as soon as possible and concentrates on her laptop.

"So what have you found ?" She asks him while going near him.

"Nothing as of yet." He says

She goes and sits on his laps.
"Is it fine with you ?"

"Obviously!"

"May I kiss you Ell ?"

"You may kiss me now and whenever you want except when we're in the office. I give you my consent." She says while giving a peck on his lips.

Kai, starts kissing her; he first kisses her softly and then takes her upper lip in his mouth and kisses her harder and then he slides his tounge inside her mouth while tasting her. He makes his tounge go all over her mouth. He touches the roof of her mouth with his tounge. And then he stops, and smiles at her.  He makes her lie down on the bed and he lies on top of her. Then, kisses her more while holding her hands.

"Mhmmm...mhmm..psst." Ella moans.

Then, Kai stops kissing her and sleeps besides her, making his face, face towards her and puts his hands on her waist.

While, Ella tries to catch her breath.

"So, how was it ?"

"Pretty nice."Ella says while blushing.

"I love how your face gets all flushed up and whole pink."

"Your face is also whole pink. Go look into the mirror."

"No. I believe you." he says, while touching her hair.

"Come here, Kai."

"Whatt ?"

"I want to rest my head on your chest."

"Here. My BabyEll."

She rests her head on his chest and keeps her leg on his legs and hugs him very tightly.

"I love you, Kai. I do. And, tomorrow is my turn, babe. "

"I love you, too Ell." He says while kissing her forehead.

And, then both of them fall asleep besides each other.

I hope you all liked this chapter. If so, please vote and comment and support me. Also, there are juicy scenes coming in next chapters. So, be ready. Also, if any suggestions or any mistakes feel free to pm me.

Till then bbye.
Bbyeeeee.

Take Care.

Also, What to do you guys think..will Kai or Ella last or not ??