𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I was right, it did get worse, way worse than I even expected.

She dragged out so many rules that my mind couldn't even function. DADA was horrible, I'm blaming it in her if I don't get top marks in dark arts. Father would be furious.

Fudge himself told the whole world that our school standards were slipping. Oh god he really is pushing it, if  avada kedavra wasn't illegal then I'd be killing alot of people. Umbitch never left us alone. I saw Draco less by the day and it was depressing. One time when I was walking alone down the corridor I saw two people snogging. Then I saw that toad use her wand to break them apart.

She's breaking up the entire school, everyone's miserable. Even the Hufflepuff's are which is a big sign nothing is good. I've felt more alone than ever, Draco Is the only friend, or...it's no point. He never loved me, even if we are engaged. What's the point if he never says anything like 'I love you' or 'be my girlfriend' he's only really ever said 'your mine' but it doesn't really mean anything.

I've never really had any person other than him. Everyone just sees me as their enemy, not even getting to know me. Wait what was I don't. I'm not soft , I'm like my father. I'm convinced.

I was born in evil, I better start setting a better example of evil rather than go to the side of good.

That toad has been terrorising our lessons. I swear she nearly made Trelawney cry during Divination.

But what was more funny was that she had the guts to humiliate Severus Snape. That was my job. But mind you it was really amusing.

As I remember the conversation in that lesson.

'You applied first for the Defence Against the Dark Arts post. Is that correct?' Umbitch circled an emotionless Snape as she wrote on her clipboard

'Yes' he replied

'But you were unsuccessful?' She taunted

'Obviously' Snape said trying not to be embarrassed

I started to stifle my laugher as people looked in my direction. I had to hide myself behind a book.
When Umbitch left I was sitting next to Weasel which I didn't like but he was laughing.

Soon something slapped hard across me and Weasels heads as he rubbed it. We looked at everyone who laughed at me and Weasel. We just got hit over the back of the head with a book my Snape. But it was worth it.

I laughed at the thought as I went into the courtyard to see the Weasel twins playing with one of their fireworks. They were an amusing duo, if I say so myself. But I frowned

Why was I thinking such good things? I'm not a good person. But Umbridge was worse. I saw many people crowd round as I watched from a distance. Then I saw that pink lump come and made the firework disappear. Everyone just glared at her. I vexed her from afar. I took my wand out and mumbled