Chapter 6 || New Friend||

It was the morning of a Monday. And a Monday meant school. Gemini and Sagittarius got up and got dressed. Today was the day that Gemini would confess her feelings to Leo.. But without flowers. The time came around where First period would start and a new girl was walking with Aries.

•Aries POV•

I was walking to class, and I was Look for Esther, well now Gemini and I didn't find her. Last I saw of her was at the Flower shop. I reached my locker when I felt someone Tap me on the shoulder.  I turn around to see a Brown haired Girl who awkwardly smiled at me.

"Do you need something?"

"Yes, I'm new here and I would like to know where the Zodiac Room is.."

I was confused, I had never heard of a Zodiac room before, but this new girl who I Now had a feeling she was a zodiac knew about it.

"May I ask who are you?"

"Taurus, and you are?"

"Aries."

"So do you know where it is..?" Taurus asked

"No, I have not been informed about it at all."

"We'll do you know where locker 3-472 is?"

"Yeah, it's right... Here!" I say pointing to a locker Three lockers Away from mine.

"Thank you!"

I didn't respond it was a Monday and I was tired.

Just as I grabbed all my Text books, I felt a buzzing from my pocket. It was my phone.
I check who it was and it was Gemini- or Esther- Or, whatever her name is!

                                    The chat:

Esther: Hey, where are you?

Aries: I'm at my locker about to go to class, why?

Esther: what class?

Aries: you didn't answer my question

Esther: okay, and?

Aries: Never mind

Esther: WHAT CLASS?!

Aries: History, Jeez!

Esther: Oh, we have the same first period!

Aries: Ah no!

Esther: Oh yes~!

Aries: I'll see you in class.

Esther: Alright bye.

Aries: Bye brat

Esther: Hey!

Aries: I said bye~!

Esther: bYe

Gemini was Annoying both in a good and bad way.

"Hey, where's History?" Taurus asked

"I'm headed there now, so your in luck"

I Walk with Taurus all the Way to history class to see Gemini and a Girl who I didn't know.

"Hey Esther.. who's this?" I ask

"Sagittarius! Who's she?"

"I'm Taurus, Nice to meet ya!" Taurus stuck her hand out to shake Geminis Hand.

And as Expected by Me Gemini shook her hand Aggressively. But she was nice about it, her Big smile was back.

Then to interrupt our moment the bell rang for First period.

We all entered for History to see A lot of people sitting in the room.

I sat next To Taurus, Esther or Gemini sat next to Sagittarius.

A Blonde haired boy entered and Esther noticed. Her eyes followed him and he sat down Next to me, the other side of me.

I wanted to start up a conversation with him, he seemed To have this Energy with him that made me want to talk to him. I'd not know why but I started a conversation with him.

"Hey, I'm Aries." I said putting my hand out to do a hand shake.

"Leo." He said shaking my hand

"You know Esther?" I ask

"Yeah we're childhood Friends.."

"Oh, she never told me about- never mind she did."

"What?"

"I met her last year and she told me about you"

"Oh, nice I guess.."

It was hard to have a conversation with this guy at least right now he was hard to have a conversation with.

Class started and it was boring. The History Teachers name was Mr. Andrews he was a laidback  guy who cared for everything and everyone. He's a Kind guy.

Class ended and If felt like everything flew by after, even lunch.

The day ended and I was walking With Taurus when I bumped into someone.

He was a tall guy with Jet black hair and Green eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Yeah, sorry"

"It's fine."

And with that he left.

The day ended and I got Taurus and Leo's numbers.

I was pretty happy with today.