five

TW;MIRROR PLAY< DEGRADING< CHOKING

you and him have been roommates for about a year now, play fighting, yelling, all of that fun stuff. but while he did get on your nerves you realized not only were some of the situations very sexually tense, but you found him insanely attractive. you were in the bathroom in just a dark teal lacy bra and matching underwear. you were fixing your hair when you heard a knock at the door,

"I want my toothbrush", you heard him say in a snarky tone. "fuck you, wait til im done." 

you continued fixing your hair when you hear the door start unlocking. that motherfucker couldn't just wait. you immediately grab his toothbrush and hold it away from him. he opens the door, looks you up and down and sighs. "give. it. to. me" he huffs. you look him dead in the eye and say "fuck you, come and get it"

"very well then" he says as he reaches for it, you hold it out in front of you near the mirror and next thing you know, he had you bent over against the bathroom sink, facing the mirror. as he was reaching you felt his clothed dick rub against your entrance, you tried not to but you couldnt help but stifle out a moan.

he grabbed your chin and made you look at him through the mirror, he leaned over to your ear and whispered "are you enjoying this that much darling?" you turn red and look away "i asked you a question-" he says as he makes you look at him in the mirror. "n-no.." you shakily answer.

his other hand travels to your underwear, he slides them over and inserts two fingers in you, you moan. "youre so wet for me and i havent even done anything to you... what a slut. youre enjoying this, i know you are." you moan in reply, you couldn't help it, he was working wonders on your body.

he added another finger and he wrapped his other hand around your neck. "now this is how this will work angel, i'll let you come, but you better not look away from this mirror-" then he quickened his pace with his fingers, directly hitting your g-spot repeatedly. you couldnt help but become a moaning mess , you didn't want him to stop  so you looked into the mirror as you were told, 

"youre so obedient for me when i make you feel good, isn't that right darling?" you nod as you approach your climax, you feel nothing but ecstasy as you come on his fingers, "good slut" he says as he kisses your cheek. he picks you up bridal style and carries you to his bed where he starts a movie. 

------------------------A/N--------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 50 READS HOLY SHIT! 

TAKE CARE GUYS <3 I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS ONE!