#24

Avu - Am sorry , I should go ! Sid - Why ? Avu - Dad must be worried for me

Sid - Why ?
Avu - Dad must be worried for me .

Avu turned to go , Sid held her wrist.

Sid - wait
Avu - m..my hand
Sid - c..can I get a.n another chance ?

Avu wet chuckled

Avu - are feelings or love a game for you ?
Sid - I am sorry , I love you , I will never hurt you again . Plz give me one chance.

Avu sarcastically laughed and said "Only a fool would take back someone who hurted them so much"

Sid felt hopeless , he fell on his knees . And cried , avneet was too crying . Rain started , they were fully drenched . None of them spoke anything , they just cried . After a long pause avneet said " And I am one of the fools "

Sid looked at her , avneet smiled a little and made Siddharth stand .

Sid - You f..f..forgave me  ?
Avu - I..I..love y.you

Sid pulled her closer and hugged her tight , they both hugged each other and cried again but it didn't seemed as tears were getting mixed with the rain .

Director - Cut

Kaisa laga twist ?

Director- okay so here we pack up , shooting of this movie has finallllyyy finished , congratulations everyone .

Everyone hooted and then after clicking selfies .

Siddharth eyed the Director,  director nodded .

Director - So let's party tonight , I have booked a restaurant.  Both the actors ur party dress are already there in ur vanity , go and choose .

Sidneet were talking and when they reached Avneet's vanity .

Sid - wear the red one , twinning with me .

He winked and left . Avneet blushed and nodded .

Time - 8 pm same day

Siddharth was nervous as hell and the time came

Siddharth was nervous as hell and the time came .

Sid - Let's dance ?
Avu - hmm chalo .

And they started dancing among the crowd but suddenly as Sid winked at the dj , the dj changed music to a romantic one .
Sid looked at the man and eyed him and roses started falling on avneet and Siddharth.  Avneet thought that they are actors that's why this is happening .

Lights were dimmed now and sidneet were on the spotlight . Roses stopped falling and Siddharth bent on one knee . Avneet gasped .

How was the twist ? so the whole book was a movie.. Nothing happened in real life  , it was movie that was being filmed . And about all the virtual characters , they were a part of crew .