Prologue

The biggest houses can sometimes be the smallest cages for someone

The biggest houses can sometimes be the smallest cages for someone. A cage that's suffocating. A cage where there is no love and support. This is how the boy felt while his father was dragging him forcefully to his room. He tried his very best to retaliate but his father was a bulky man while he was just a petite boy.

"Father! Why are you doing this? Just leave me. I SAID LEAVE ME." the boy protested but the older man turned a deaf ear to all his protests. Finally on reaching the boy's room he pushed him inside, the mother following behind through the entire ordeal.

"Now stay here and tomorrow you're getting married to Mr. Choi's daughter. Do you get that?" the man said with anger.

"What right do you have to meddle with my life? " the boy started. He had tears of anger and frustration in his eyes. "TELL ME! What right do you have? You were never there for me when I didn't know what was happening to me. You were never there when I was trying to figure out myself. SO, WHY BOTHER NOW?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" the old man shouted and slapped the boy hard across his face. He then turned towards his wife and said "Look what you gave me. A useless son. When he was a child he used to say that he can hear voices around him and when that stopped he comes up with a new drama of liking boys." saying this he turned towards his son and looked at him with nothing but anger and hate and said "I don't want any problem from you. I hope you get that."

He then left the room not forgetting to lock it. The boy was left behind alone with tears freely flowing from his eyes. But these were tears of determination. His father must have thought that he was successful but what he didn't know was that the boy was Kim Taehyung and that he was not going to give up on his life that easily.

Note:

Note:

This is purely a work of fiction. All the names and characters in this book are a work of my imagination and any similarities with real life is just a coincidence. All the incidents are fake and should not be connected with real life.
This is my original work. Please do not copy. No translations.

All pictures and gifs used do not belong to me and CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.

Warning :
1.Taekook
2.boy × boy
3.Yoonmin
4.Namjin
5.blood

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above please do not read.
Also refrain yourself from commenting something negative because it will be removed.

Those who decide to read it I hope that you enjoy. This is my second fanfiction and I'm still a rookie. English is not my first language. So, I apologize for any mistakes in the chapters ahead.
I have taken inspiration from the drama Sell your haunted house and Uncanny counter. But don't worry the story is going to be different. Hope you have fun.
Also, do vote and comment if you like it.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊