Chapter 21

Jungkook looked at the now crying boy infront of him

Jungkook looked at the now crying boy infront of him. He smiled and embraced him in his arms. "Stupid. You're scared for that. Don't worry because I'll destroy that man whoever he is before he can do anything." he sad reassuring Taehyung. His words sounded so confident that Taehyung relaxed a little after hearing them.

"You have to be careful now kook." Jaehwan said with worry in his voice. " The quicker you solve this case the better it will be for you." he said. Jungkook nodded. He smiled reassuringly at everyone although he didn't know what he was suppose to do.

"It's been a tiring day guys. Let's sleep for today and work on this case from tomorrow. We'll definitely be able to find that man together. " Jungkook said. Everyone nodded agreeing to him and soon returned back to their rooms.

Taehyung didn't sleep a wink that night. He had just gotten Jungkook in his life and now someone was after the man he loved. No! He couldn't let anything happen to the ravenette. I'll stay with him at all times. I'm not letting him alone. He thought to himself. He made many little plans in his mind to save Jungkook from the 'devil man' as he had named his enemy but little did he know who the actual target was.

The next morning

The next morning

Jungkook and the others were in the office discussing the matter at hand. They couldn't let it slide anymore since a life was at stake now. "Last time we went to the real estate agent." Jungkook started "There the person told us that the farmhouse belonged to Mr. Choi Sangwoo."

"That business man. Choi and Co." Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded "Yes! But it has been years since the farmhouse has been used and also it's up for sale." he explained.

"Maybe someone is using that farmhouse and building for his dirty work. And since no one goes there it has been easy to hide for that person." Taehyung said. "It could be. We have to find out about that person quickly because people are dying and we also don't know when he might attack us." Jungkook said. Everyone nodded agreeing to him. They wanted to be over with this case already.

"For now we have to go to a factory in XXXX area. There were paranormal activities reported there. If we are lucky we'll find something there too." he said and got up to get ready for the preliminary survey.

Soon he and Taehyung were in the car driving towards the factory. "What about the hyungs?" Taehyung asked. "I'll ask them to come once the preliminary survey is over." Jungkook informed. They both sat in silence thereafter. It was a comfortable silence with soothing songs playing in the background.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled once his favourite song came up on the radio. He turned the volume up and started singing along.

We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compare

I lost myself, seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic
Could ever compare

Jungkook looked at him and smiled. He couldn't stop himself from singing along so he started singing too.

There's a room
In my heart with the memories we made
Took 'em down but they're still in their frames
There's no way I could ever forget, hmm

Taehyung looked at Jungkook after hearing him sing. With his heart beating wildly in his chest he held Jungkook's hand in his own. The ravenette too looked at him with heart eyes. They both sang as if telling each other what they felt.

For as long as I live
And as long as I love
I will never not think about you
You, hmm
I will never not think about you

From the moment I loved
I knew you were the one
And no matter whatever I do
Ooh, hmm
I will never not think about you.

They sang the entire song smiling to themselves and even after it was over they kept holding each other's hands. Wanting to hold it for eternity and never letting go.

Was it love? Jungkook still didn't know. But did he like the feeling? Yes! He couldn't explain what the beautiful boy in front of him made him feel. He just felt so much. So many emotions he had never felt before. Maybe he was already whipped for the boy infront of him. He couldn't tell yet. The only thing he knew was that he would like to have such moments with Taehyung and no one else. He saw how their hands were entangled together and smiled. He then looked ahead and thought to himself.

Maybe this is what love feels like.