Chapter-07

(In the same night when Jungkook explained everything to Hoseok, meanwhile, in YN's POV)

YN POV

I came to my room, as Jungkook said. I'm still confused, what am I to be as RM said? Why was Yoongi staring at me? What explanation will Jungkook explain to Hobi? Well it's late. I should sleep, we got work tomorrow.

*Next Morning*

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping, I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision, I turned towards the digital clock which was in my nightstand, oh it's 7:25 AM, Well today I got up early since usually Jungkook used to wake me up maybe he's sleeping or he's in the kitchen with the members, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, I changed into this-

I went to the kitchen and saw Jin and Hobi oppa talking. "Good Morning YN shii" Hobi Oppa said with a smile, "Good Morning YNiee", Jin oppa greeted me next and I greeted them back with a smile, then they went back to talking about random stuff, while I took a water bottle from the fridge and started drinking the water, I "Good Morning YN, Hobi and Jin Hyung" Jimin and Taehyung said as they entered the kitchen and we greeted them back, "Umm YN can you go and wake Jungkook?" Taehyung Oppa said with a smirk and they were all smirking.

What the heck!? Why are they all smirking?

"Yea YN you should go and wake Kook up" Jimin said while smirking, I gave a nervous smile and left the kitchen, and went upstairs, why were they smirking? While I was walking to his room I saw Rm oppa got out of his room, "Good Morning Oppa" I greeted him, "Good Morning YN, where are you going?", "Oh I'm just going to Jungkook's room to wake him up" I replied, He smirked, "Okay, I'll get going then" he said and left.

Why is everyone smirking when it comes to me waking Jungkook?

I slowly opened the door, I tip-taped to his room, it was all dark since the curtains were closed and he was under the blanket, I opened the curtains slowly making room bright, I went near him and slowly removed the blanket from his face-

 Oh my god, how can someone be so cute and adorable while sleeping, who can say that he's a mafia. I loosed my patience and pinched his cheeks so soft, I then slowly rubbed his arms, "Jungkook wake up, wake up, it's getting late", he started groaning, I giggled at his behaviour, "Jungkook get up", "I don't wanna, please let me sleep", he said as he turned his back towards me.

I sighed, I then went to the other side of the bed, I gently shake his arm, suddenly he pulled my hand, making me land on his hard chest, before I can react he sneaked his arms around my waist snuggling onto my neck, "Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?", I asked him as I was trying to get out of his grip, "Please let me hug you and sleep for a while", he replied and hugged me tighter, I can literally feel his breath on my neck giving me shivers down my spine.

It has been a few minutes we were in the same position, suddenly there was a knock on the door, "YAH WHEN WILL YOU BOTH BE DONE, WE HAVE WORK!", Jin Oppa shouted as he knocked on the door, "Coming!" I shouted back, I didn't get any reply from him maybe he left, oh my god Jungkook's still sleeping and hugging me, but it feels so good to be in his arms, I feel safe in his embrace, shit YN you gotta wake him up instead of being in dreamland, I turned towards Jungkook, his face was literally few centimetres away from mine, I couldn't control, I slowly went near his cheeks and gave him a peck and noticed he was smiling!? What!?

"Jungkook, you were awake the whole time?" I said while looking at him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. "Umm can I please get up" I said as I was still locked in his arms, "Oh yeah sure, sorry" Jungkook said shyly, he looks so cute I giggled and got out of his bed, "Get ready otherwise Jin oppa will come again and this time you will be not so lucky" I said and closed the door.

JUNGKOOK POV

Oh my God, YN came to wake me up, She let me hug her, and she kissed me on my cheeks, Shit! Jungkook stop blushing, I think she loves me too?

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and changed into this-

I went downstairs.

(Meanwhile in YN POV)

After I got out of Jungkook's room, I was blushing omo I just kissed his cheeks, I went downstairs to the dining room, I saw all the members were having a conversation, we they looked at me, "So YN did Jungkook wake up" Jin Oppa asked as I sat down beside Jimin Oppa, "Yes Oppa he did", I replied, and remembered what we did in his room earlier and blushed.

"Omo did y'all do something there?"Jimin oppa said teasingly, I got more shy, "N-no w-we did n-nothing", everyone laughed, "Jeez Jimin stop teasing her already she's already looking like a tomato" Yoongi Oppa said and everyone started laughing, "Good Morning Everyone" Jungkook greeted everyone and we greeted him back. He smiled at me and sat next to me.

*After Breakfast*

 "Is everyone ready to go to the training grounds?" RM oppa asked, we all nodded, "Okay after that we can maybe go out for lunch?", we all nodded.

*Time Skip to the training grounds*

YN POV

We reached the training grounds, and we had a warm up session before going for the obstacle course. While I was warming up I had to use the bathroom, I excused myself and left.

While I was walking through the hallway which leads to the bathroom, suddenly someone grabbed my chin before I could react. The person swiftly placed a cloth with some medicine (general anaesthesia) and everything blacked out.

To be continued

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

________________________________________________________________________________

Y'all I'm just soooo sorry, I was busy these days with studies and some family problems, and I have my monthly subject test starting this month so I won't be able to update much, I promise as soon as the exams are over I'm gonna post regularly.💜

-Author