Author's Note and Preview

Assalamu alaikum w w. 

Introducing our characters!! ❤️❤️❤️

Zahra: Our main character is a Calgary native, having spent her entire life in the bustling Canadian city. Armed with a bachelor's degree in education from the local university, she embodies the qualities of a gentle soul – soft-spoken, accommodating, and introverted. Despite her reserved nature, she possesses a striking beauty, with captivating dark brown eyes framed by long, thick lashes. Adding to her charm are her adorable chubby cheeks, giving her a wholesome and endearing appearance.

Amir: A charismatic and intelligent young man, exuding confidence with tousled dark hair and captivating hazel eyes

Amir: A charismatic and intelligent young man, exuding confidence with tousled dark hair and captivating hazel eyes. He's a final-year medical student driven by a passion to heal and make a difference. While admired as a heartthrob, he wrestles with the weight of familial expectations and forbidden love.

 While admired as a heartthrob, he wrestles with the weight of familial expectations and forbidden love

Khalid: A sophisticated heartthrob with rugged good looks and effortless charm. As a billionaire gem merchant, he commands attention with his impeccable style and confidence. His magnetic charisma leaves a lasting impression on everyone he meets, making the world shimmer with possibility in his presence.

 His magnetic charisma leaves a lasting impression on everyone he meets, making the world shimmer with possibility in his presence

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome a million times.

Hiiiiii! I am glad you are here!

Thank you so very much for picking up this book. If you like it tell your friends about it. Tell everyone about it lol. ❤️
Please vote for the chapters you enjoyed and feel free to comment your thoughts and criticisms. (But lets be nice eh?)

My name is Zeenath but I write under the name Zizara.

This isn't part of the book so if you want by all means skip it and jump directly to the prologue 😊❤️.

I promise you this book will be worth your time God Willing.

My only wish is that you find as much joy in reading it as I did in crafting it.

This book is dedicated to those who have supported and inspired me:

To my beloved husband, Ifaz, whose unwavering encouragement fuels my dreams.

To my sisters, Shameena and Haleema, who were the first to hear this story and provided endless late-night listening sessions.

To my cherished friends, Mariam, Mikash, and Saeedha, whose genuine reactions and unwavering support propelled me forward.

To my sister-in-law, Zaynab Nuha, whose insightful critiques and guidance have been invaluable, even prompting her to download Wattpad just to read this book.

And last but not least, thank you to my darling friend Aathifa Ali, who let me use her own wedding picture as the cover for this book. I am honoured to have used this enchanting picture.

Thank you all for standing by me.

DISCLAIMER

"Dear Readers,

As I embark on this journey of sharing my story with you on Wattpad, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your interest and support. Crafting this narrative has been a labor of love, and I'm thrilled to share it with you all.

However, I must also kindly request that you respect my creative work and intellectual property. This story is a product of my imagination and countless hours of dedication. Therefore, I ask that you refrain from reproducing, plagiarizing, or otherwise using any part of this story without my explicit permission.

Each character, plot twist, and word penned in these pages is a reflection of my unique vision and voice. Any unauthorized use or distribution of this story, whether in part or in whole, is a violation of my rights as an author.

If you wish to use any portion of this story for any purpose, please reach out to me directly to discuss permissions and potential collaborations. Your respect for my creative endeavors is deeply appreciated and vital to fostering a supportive and ethical writing community.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Warm regards,
Zeenath Ishak