"High school romance"

A few weeks had passed of Y/N going to school. Every day was the same routine, she'd come in, they'd gather around and talk about silly things, and then class would start. Saiki actually didn't mind this at all. He was ignored by them all and he was happy about it. Mera and Yumehara were the main two people who talked to Y/N, they'd all practically became bestfriends. Teruhashi kept her distance for personal reasons. 

Yumehara ; "Well then Y/N...You've been here for a while, any guys that take your interest hmmm?"

Y/N ; "Ahhh don't be silly! High school romance makes my heart flutter, it's so wholesome and sweet!" 

Mera ; "I've got a boyfriend.."

Y/N and Yumehara ; "WHO?!" 

Mera ; "Food!!!"

The girls laughed, the teacher came in and things began to settle down.

Y/N  ; "Well...I guess Nendo is pretty cute, maybe I should try asking him out."

Saiki ; "NENDO?!...."

Y/N ; "But he seems kind of disinterested, I don't want him to have to reject me...Kaidou is an automatic no, Yumehara likes him...Kuboyasu, he seems nice...Hairo is really sweet, but sometimes his motivation is a bit much, then there's Saiki...He's been nothing but kind to me, but he doesn't seem like much of a social butterfly...Maybe I should just hold off on the whole dating thing for now. It'd be nice to have someone confess to me for once, mom would be excited if I got a boyfriend." 

Saiki ; "To pure for your own good. I guess it's better if she focuses on anything but romance."

Y/N ; "But Saiki...He gives off a really nice vibe, it wouldn't hurt to ask him out. Maybe I could invite him to bake with me, or take him to a bakery. It'd be a nice way to get to know each other!" 

Saiki ; "Good grief....How can I refuse?"

(sorry for the shorter chapter)